Chapter 7

We parked and I was so happy to even feel nervous. Natt opened the door for me and we started walking to the arena. Austin took out his wallet once we got to the front, which was so pretty by the way it had a water fountain and lamp posts. Austin handed us our tickets and I wrapped my arms around his neck and said thank you. He smiled and said your welcome.

"Imagine playing at an arena this big" Natt said looking around

"Someday ... Natt" I said

"Someday" he said looking at me with a soft smile and kissed my check

"These are our seats guys" Austin said gesturing his hand toward our seat

I seriously think we were the oldest people there I mean Natt and I were 18 and Austin was 19 but wow other than parents it was a lot of teenage girls which wasn't the problem at all their presence was extreme. I looked over at Natt who was on his phone.

"Why are you on your phone?" I asked

"Sorry checking g-mails, I'll put it away" he said

He shoved the phone in his pockets and sat there and took a deep breath I took his hand and locked my finger with his.

"You call me up it like a broken record saying that your heart hurts..." we heard

Austin looked at me like 'this is them'

"That you never get over him getting over you ..."we heard and screaming fans going wild

We could hear them but we didn't see them but we knew they were there.

And they came out. My heart was beating and my energy suddenly was there. I sang along to the songs I knew. And when they played "WhereEver you are" I hugged Natt buy the waist and he put an arm around me and we swayed to the music. It literally felt like no one else was there only Natt and I and the music. I wished we could've slow danced. They took a small break. And Austin got up and pointed out to the food and beverages stands. I nodded. The three of us headed towards the closest one. Austin and Natt got an energy drink and I got soda. We walked over to the merchandise store and I bought a T-shirt and a tank top. We went back to our seats and sat down.

"Are you liking it so far?" Austin said nodding his head like a surfer

"Yes!" I Said " How could I not, Austin?"

"It's almost impossible Sam" he said

We heard a hard strum on the guitar and that's when I knew the song was She Looks So Perfect. Man Luke looked great. Michael wow his hair was well green but looking more awesome then ever. Ashton was really into the music which I liked. Calum was being goofy and happy the whole time which made me happy knowing they were okay and doing what they like.

"Goodnight 5SOS FAMILY! I love you and Thank you so much!" I heard Ashton at the end say

I seriously didn't expect the concert to end I imagined it to be like those parties that last for days but it was an imaginary thought I was just having a blast.

"Well that was great!" I said

"It's still not over" Natt said putting his arm around my shoulders

Comments?