Abduction

*Chapter One*

The doorbell rang and 17 year old Beth Dallas walked over to answer it. "Hey!" she said smiling when she saw it was her best friend Adelaide and her brother Liam Johnson. "Cameron is upstairs." She said quickly to Liam, "Thanks." He replied brushing past her and running up the stairs. Adelaide walked in behind him and Beth closed the door. "Guess what!" Adelaide said once Cameron was out of ear shot. "What?" Beth replied "You know how someone moved into the house down the street?" "Yeah." "Well rumor has it that it's your old boyfriend." "James?" Beth asked looking scared, "Yes James." Adelaide replied. "But I thought we would be safe here, it's such a small town." "Do you think you should call your parents?" Adelaide asked, Beth's parents were back in New York in their home, but after Beth broke up with her abusive boyfriend her parents decided to send her and her older brother Cameron to stay at their vacation home in Amsterdam. Their best friends lived across the street from their vacation home so Beth's parents had asked them to keep an eye on them. "I don't want to worry them." Beth replied, "Especially if it's not really him." "Yeah let's just forget about it and go stalk hot men on Facebook." Adelaide said laughing, "Yeah that sounds like fun!" Beth replied and they ran upstairs to Beth's room.

"Did you hear the rumors?" Liam said looking up from his video game. "Huh?" Cameron asked. "I heard talk that the guy who moved into the house down the street was James." "There's no way he could have found us here." Cameron replied. "Yeah probably not but you should probably still keep an eye on Beth." "I will." Cameron replied and with that they went back to their videogame.

Adelaides P.O.V

Beth followed me past Liam's room and into mine. I walked quickly over to my little white desk in the corner and grabbed my laptop. I sat on my bed next to Beth who had a blank face. "What's wrong?" I asked. "What? Oh it's nothing..I'm fine." she replied. "We all know that's a lie! Now tell me what's wrong!" I demanded. "Fine. It's this whole James thing..I'm scared Addie! How did he fin-" I cut her off "Beth you're going to be fine! I won't let that creep touch you!" I said. She smiled at me and we began face book stalking attractive men.

*Chapter 2*

It was a breezy evening and Beth and Cameron were coming over to have a sleepover on my trampoline. I was in my room gathering some blankets when there was a knock on the door. I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Beth and Cameron smiling up at me. I invited them in and we headed to the backyard where Liam was sitting in his pajamas. Beth's eyes grew wide when she saw Liam in his pajamas which consisted of pajama bottoms and no shirt. I climbed on the tramp and stared at Cameron. (who was surprisingly staring back at me!) He looked away immediately when he realized we were staring at each other, and my cheeks grew red. I had to punch Beth in the arm to get her out of her trance. We laid down and were staring at the stars until Beth's phone went off.

Beth's P.O.V

My phone started to ring and I pulled it out of my pocket. I stared at the name "Mom" and hurriedly ran to the corner of Addie's backyard. I answered the phone as my mom yelled "Where did you and Cameron run off to?" "Um..we're at Adeliades for a sleepover...I already cleared it with dad.." I said calmly. "Oh okay..sorry for yelling at you sweety. Have fun and be safe!" she said quickly before hanging up. I sighed and was walking back to the tramp when I felt someones hands grab me and pull me backwards. I started kicking furiously trying to break free but I was to no avail. Whoever it was taped my mouth shut with duct tape so I couldn't scream and threw me on the ground and tied my hands and feet together with rope. I started to sob when I realized who it was.

Liam's P.O.V

At this point I had zoned out of whatever conversation Addie and Cameron were having. I started to think about how beautiful Beth was...her smile could light up a whole room..and her eyes! I snapped out of it and wondered what was taking her so long. I stood up and told Cameron and Addie I was going to check on Beth. I was almost over to the corner where Beth was when I heard Cameron yell "Liam's in LOVVEE!!" "Shut up Cameron!" I whisper-yelled. He chuckled and I walked faster trying to hide my reddening cheeks. I finally got to the corner and started looking for Beth.. "Beth!" I whisper-yelled. "Beth!" I repeated "Be-" I was cut off by a pair of hands clasping over my mouth. I didn't try to break loose because I figured it was Beth playing a joke on me. They finally let go and I turned around, "Very funny Beth!" I said chuckling, that's when I heard Beth yell "Help!" I rushed over to her voice while my eyes adjusted to the dark corner. I knelt down and felt around for her. I touched her hand and held it tight, "What's wrong!" I said worriedly. I felt something hit my head and then I passed out.