OXSOS#1- That guy.

Today is the first day of school, and Luhan is excited. It's his last year in high school, which means he will not be able to see everyone again, so he spent most of his time planning everything for the whole year during summer vacation. He immediately took a bath, ate his breakfast, and wore his uniform before giving his mom a peck on her cheek and stormed out of the house to meet his friends.

He walked for five minutes until he reached the bus stop, where his friends were busy cuddling with their partners. Kim Jongdae, the school's Glee Club President, has his right arm wrapped on the Soccer Team's Vice-Captain, Kim Minseok's waist. The school's champion in the field of Wushu and Martial Arts, Huang Zitao, was leaning his head on Wu Yi Fan, the Basketball Team's Captain. Do Kyungsoo, the school's Editor in Chief and Kim Jongin, the Dance Club's President, were reading a book. Kim Junmyeon, the Student Government's President, was feeding Zhang Yixing, the Dance Club's Vice President, with strawberries. And lastly, the school's Diva and Nightingale, Byun Baekhyun was sitting on the Basketball Team's Co-captain, Park Chanyeol's lap. They have their own worlds that's why they were startled when Luhan faked a cough. Luhan smiled before awkwardly standing on the side, waiting for the bus. As soon as the bus arrived, he rode and sat on the first vacant seat he spotted.

There was a guy seated near the window but he didn't mind it all. The guy was obviously sleeping, he wasn't moving and he has his earphones on. Luhan noticed that he has the same uniform as him, but he couldn't see his face. The guy was wearing a red hoodie and it was covering half of his face. Yet, Luhan can say that this guy is handsome. His fair skin matches his pointed nose and red lips. The bus stopped right in front of Seoul Bicademy, a school for bisexuals and gays. As if on cue, the guy stood up and went out of the bus, leaving Luhan dumbfounded. He suddenly blushed, feeling abashed.

'Is he awake the whole time? Did he noticed me staring at him? Oh my god, this is so embarrassing.' Luhan thought.

He shook his thoughts away and entered the school, as if nothing happened. As he walked, people were following him. Giving him compliments and gifts, and he has gotten used to it. Ever since his first day on the school which was when he was only a freshman, even the President of the school gave him a special treatment. He took the gifts and smiled, thanking all of them. He stuffed it all in his locker, which happens to be the largest, since a normal one could not handle the things he receive everyday, not to mention those love letters and small gifts that some slipped on his locker. He took all the things he needed for today and arranged his things properly, before heading to his classroom.

Everyone greeted him a 'Good morning' and 'Have a nice day' while walking, and Luhan would return the favor by smiling or greeting them back.

When he opened the door of his classroom, he didn't expect a guy running that's why they bumped into each other. Luhan fell right on the floor and groaned in pain. The guy seemed to be in a hurry but still managed to walked near Luhan and extend his hand.

"I'm sorry. Here, let me help you."

Luhan accepted his hand and fixed his uniform before staring at the guy whom he bumped into, but the latter has already turned his back on him and ran on the hallway. Luhan can only shook his head before he continued heading to his classroom. He took a deep breath before opening the door, and immediately gasped when the first thing that he saw was the guy with the red hoodie who he sat with on the bus and unknown to him was the same guy he bumped into earlier. He studied the guy from head to toe, and it screamed perfection. Luhan's heart skipped a beat.

'This guy.. I think I'm in love.'