I'm Bionic? ((Chase Davenport))

Hey Guysss! :) Enjoy the story! Sorry its short this is the prolouge. ((If thats how you even spell it :/ )) Please excuse my spelling and grammar, English isn't my normal ever-day launguage, Im from Italy :) I only moved to America 2 years ago and I only developed most american words.

Anyway, I do not own Chase, Bree, Adam, Donald, Leo or the of the Lab Rats Cast, I do own Mya and the others I make up in the future.

Mya's POV

I walked along the the rainy and wet streets of Mission Creek. Recently my parents kicked me out because I had these weird abilities. They said I would harm them, I tried to reason with them I wouldn't hurt them,  But they kicked me out anyway. I put my hands in my pockets of my jacket, It was cold and dark about at 10:47 p.m I guessed randomly. I continued to walk as I felt a cold wet substance plant on my head,  I looked up and saw about 4 Teens above me on a bridge above a lake, They were laughing and fist-bumping each other. They were gonna plant another one on my head when I used my Blue Blast Wave, It sent them flying over the rails onto the water. I ran up the wet streets away from them. "Hey Wait!" Someone said, It sounded like he really wanted me to stop. I stopped and looked back as I saw a teenager with about short but not to short black hair, Tall and muscular, He then caught up with me.

"Are you bionic?" He asked out breath.

"What now?" I say confused, What kind of word is that?

"Can you super speed?" He says frantically, My confusion faded away

"Oh you mean this?" I say running at a fast speed to behind him then in front of him. ((She is running as fast as Bree))

"Yes! You gotta come with me! Im Chase By the way!" He says taking my hand.

"But... But..," I couldn't finish my sentence before we were running, We came upon a really big house.

Chase barges in still hand in hand with me, What I suppose is his family gets up from the couch.

"Chase where were you?" A guy that looked in his thirties said coming up to us.

"Haha cool! Chase actually brought a girl with him!" A boy that was really tall and muscular says pointing at us.

"I got a signal on my Bionic GPS App that wasn't Adams or Bree's so I went outside and saw her outside, she used Adam's Bionic Blast Wave and Bree's Super Speed, Show them" Chase said to the man then the last part to me, I didn't know what to do so I released my grip from Chase's and he seemed to notice and looked at his hand. Then J went up and picked up the couch, And I guess super speeded around the living room. Then put the Couch down, I used... What is it called... Molecularkinesis to move Chase up then down.

"She's Bionic" The man whispered in a mutter, But enough for us to hear.

"I'm Bionic?"

Enjoy guys! Sorry its short! :D