unexpected events

Laura's P.o.v

"Yes Ross we are friends"I say smiling  at him assuring him. he looked sad oh damn it did i just accidentally friend zone him. "I mean if that's what you want me to be to you a friend?" I say asking him. "Yea, of course i want you to be my friend" he says playing with his hair. " I mean is that what you want me to be.. uh your friend" he says with a little hopeful look in his eyes. "Yes, absolutely um I mean we get along so great. Like come on we get along like pickles in a jar, and some may we are best of friends even" say rambling " Good to know" he simply says with a cute smile. I am so bad at these things discussing my feelings I mean part of me wants to say Yes Ross I want more of you as not my friend and not on a benefit type of deal. And then the other part of me is like No I can't ruin our friendship and the fear if we break up and how awkward things will be. I just I don't know. "Laura?" Ross says waving his hand in my face. "Uh, sorry totally zoned out" I say with a quirky smile. "You are a dork little Laura" he says hooping my nose and I roll my eyes at him. "You should go check on your friend" he says starting to walk away from me. "Hey, Ross what were you going to say to me?" I say stopping him in his tracks "what do you mean?" He turns and looks at me confused. "The thing that meant nothing and you were drunk... you were going tell me something and. I cut you off" I say walking closer to him. "Oh.. right that thing... um it isn't important can I catch you later I have to umm go find my buddy Carly I met last night she is going to show me how to take shots like a pro" he says rambling "oh umm.. sure I didn't know you made a friend let alone a girl named Carly when we're hanging out last night" I say confused. "Yeah, I did well I have to go see ya" he says running away. ThAt couldn't have been have been any weirder right. I shake my head and head to find Courtney.
Courtney's p.o.v
Why the hell did kiss him, I am with Gregg I shouldn't have done that at all. I can't believe it what i am supposed to do I have strong feelings for him and oh my gosh. "Gregg" I say in a shaky voice I walk into my room to see a very pissed of Gregg and I have no idea why. "What the hell courtney" he says so pissed. "What?" I say confused totally lost. "Why was your tounge down some other guys throat" he says pissed. Shit he saw me. "What?.. I..." I stumble looking for words to say. "I went to look for you Courtney. I had planned a perfect date and I was calling you but you left your phone so I asked if anyone said they seen you. And they said you were going to Laura's room and when I get there you are kissing Laura's friend" he says so hurt. "Gregg, I am sorry it was only one kiss" I lie. "I don't think so, why did he say you two were drunk and it meant nothing?!? You had sex with him Courtney and you have the nerve to kiss him sober, I don't think you were too drunk to realize your actions that night yet alone forget you had a damn boyfriend" he says fuming with anger . "You Are pissed with me, gregg you kissed my fucking best friend lord knows what else, I never asked was it a kiss or a make out session he'll I bet you had sex too so don't make be the bad guy here I told u I cheated it was a mistake" I raise my voice and say. "A mistake is one time deal not it keeps happening" Gregg says his voice cracking. "And for the record I thought you meant cheated as in kissed someone. Not cheated like I sex to the guy and I brought him here with me? How could you Courtney. We only kissed and nothing more cause we knew we should've maybe working as love interest does stir up feelings for us. And we got caught in the moment. But not so caught up to stab you in the heart" his eyes watering. "I thought you loved me" I say my voice cracking. "I thought we were doing great" he says. "But you clearly have feelings for a one night stand if you are back here with him kissing him" he says.   "Gregg I am so sorry, I didn't know he would be here. I plan this to see how I felt about you but I do have feelings for Ross and I can't explain it but we bonded that night" i say with a little smile. "You did more than just bond that night" he says looking at me in disgust.  "We are over" he says brushing past me. "Gregg I.. I'm sorr..." I stop in my sentence to see a teary eyed Laura standing in the door way. "Laura" I say. "You don't have to say another word I heard everything, I just can't believe you two fooled us like you were meeting for the first time" she says with a voice crack. "You kissed my boyfriend Laura, I thought you I could trust" I say. "I kissed him I did. But you probably had sex with Ross before that stupid kiss even happened. It was just a kiss no makeup session, no tongue and not even a second base" she says. "Why do you care Laura, apparently Ross is just your friend right so it shouldn't hurt you" I say. "You hurt my friend Courtney, gregg loved you and I can't believe you would have sex with Ross just like that. You can play the lonely card all you want but you. Could have came to him" she says turning to see Ross. She lifts her hand up as if she is  going to smack him. But instead drops it to her side. "I can't be angry with you cause we are just friends, but I am mad. That you came here with her pretending not to know each other when you had sex with her. I don't like the flirty mind games Ross maybe you and court should figure things out after all that is why she is here and I am guessing you are here to do the same. So go ahead and figure them out cause I know how I feel and I hope you can figure it out maybe Carly can help with that too" Laura says to him pushing Ross aside and storms away. "I'm sorry ross" I say "I bet you are" he says looking back as Laura has stormed off.