Flowerfell

*HEY YOU LISTEN HERE* All rights to SociopathicArchangel who made Flowerfell and is my inspiration OMG. My short for this AU was based off of his fan made story Overgrown which can no longer be found due to people not respecting this incredible creator. I recommend you listening to audiobook on Youtube that was allowed to stay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCgiF9WDlSo    It is beautiful and made me cry . OoF However, You can get access to read it by supporting him on Patreon for $1: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3058828   Much Love, Kiera XoXo  *Okay lol, you can stop now*

                                                                           FlowerFell

This AU is in a timeline much like Underfell only every time Frisk dies and resets a flower appears somewhere on their body and they become more debilitated. With Flowey's help they try to flee from the Underground and the cruel monsters inhabiting it. Along with San's aid and his bear understanding of Frisk's kindness. With every reset it becomes a race against time to escape and fight Frisk's controversy.

"S-ans?" Frisk reaches out hesitantly and grabs his red, yellow-stained shirt. Sans notices and turns his body to face the tiny human to the side of them.

"Why do you - hate monsters?" They sign slowly and then stare up at him.

"I don't hate monsters....Everyone is just... rude and cold. It's how it is. No one bothers you and no one is nice." Sans scoffs.

He proceeds to sigh and then turn again to question ,Frisk. "Why are you so kind to monsters, sweetheart?" He lifts an eye socket. Frisk pausrs to wonder how such a gesture is possible.

They holx the flowerpot closer to them, fumbling with their hands and trying to sign with their numb digits. Static runs up her hands and arms. "Sometimes kindness is all you have... sometimes... kindness is enough."

"Heh, you've said that." San's head tilts and his face shapes into a scowl. "Do you really think you could get out of here by being nice to everyone?" Sans says a little more harshly the intended.

Frisk takes a step back and Flowey forms vines in front of him them ready to fight if needed. Sans sighs and sits down so his legs crossed and he could lean on his hand while his arm stood on his knee.
" I can be rude- don't want to." Frisk says slowly and cast her gaze away from Sans. Even if he was trying to be less intimidating, the multiple resets and golden flowers he caused still lingered in her memory so only sitting down wasn't quite helping.

"In this world its kill or be killed." Sans says lacking emotion. He lays down holding an arm up in front of his eyes as if there was light to blind him and he covers his face.

Flowey speaks out, "Well, Frisk says that 'Just because you are hurting doesn't mean you need to hurt others. If the world is in a pain, an act of kindness can be enough.'" Flower looks at Frisk and smiles.

"Thank you Flo-" San's cuts off Frisk and rolls over to his side to look at Flowey. "Well, Frisk is wrong." Sans spits and gets up to walk to a nearby ledge to sit down.

"Maybe, we should leave him be for a while." Flowey says curling his petals in recovering from Sans harsh words. Frisk bends over and sets down Flowey's pot. "What are you doing?"

"Talk with him." They say standing up before walking over to Sans and sitting on the ledge beside him. They let their legs dangle along the side. Being so close set off alarm bells in their head.

"Thank you for saving me." Frisk breathes. Sans looked deep in thought and gives them a started look. "yea... welcome." He says much to his confusion. "Where is your Flower friend?" Sans asks.

Frisk points behind them. "...Right." He says skeptical and looks out into the darkness. Echo flowers could be seen in the distance. Frisk smiles and looks at Sans. He is staring at them when they turn to meet his gaze. He was watching them. He quickly averts his eyes.

"Do you think I can change, sweetheart?" He asks as he huffs and scoots closer to them. Frisk nods.

"You helped me."

"That doesn't mean I changed. I just-"

"You helped." Frisk's says loudly, their legs stop swinging as they looks up at him. "You helped me." They breathe out.

Sans stops and stares at them for a moment. They see a hint of something flash across his face before he clears his throat and stands up. "I think we should keep moving. We have been here long enough and Papyrus will be on his way" Sans says, helping Frisk to their feet.

They nod and slowly walks over to Flowey, bending over and picking his pot back up and adjusting him in their arms. "Well, that went well." Flowey rolls his eyes.

"Ready to go?" Sans asking dusting the dirt off his shirt and shorts. Frisk nods and Sans holds out his hand for them. They still didn't know how to feel holding his hand or his bones. They were cold and she gently clasped her hand in his and smiled at him, trying to get used to the feeling. They started walking

They were scared but they believed. They believed in Sans.

Hey, thanks for reading! Give me some suggestions for more AUs to do a short for or more FlowerFell if you want!  Any suggestions and comments are welcome! Teach me ~(*v*)~