Help Is Always Here

{the_pals_fan_ as Brooklyn
AreYouReal12345 as Sapphire
AwesomeRosiePosie as Rosie
DontEatMyDonuts as Simon
And 23navarrod as Yaya}

Y/N POV

I was leaving the house when Ethan asked me, "Where are you going babe?" I respond, "Out to see my girls. I'll be back soon. I promise." He nods. I walk out the door and go to Brooklyn's house.

-10 minute time skip-

I pull up in Brooklyn's driveway and put the car into park. I go up and knock on the door. My friend Simon answers the door. She smiles. "Hey Y/N! Howzit going?" she asks. "Good. How 'bout you? You got a boyfriend yet?" I tease.

"If you must know, yes. And he's here." she replies. I smile. I walk in and see all of my friends. Brooklyn, Sapphire, Rosie, Yaya, and Simon behind me. What surprises me is that I see Denis, Braden, Alex, and Sub over, too. I smile. "Which ones yours?" I ask Simon. She smiles and hides her face. "D-Denis." she says. I smile.

Brooklyn POV

Simon and Y/N are talking about Denis. I sit next to my boyfriend, Braden aka Corl. I blush as he kisses my cheek. I look over and Y/N is shocked. I smile and roll my eyes. She smirks.

Yaya POV

I sit down on the couch and Alex sits next to me. I blush, and he whispers to me, "Your cute when you blush." {we gunna pretend Alex ain't gay, k}

"Will you be mine?" Alex asks. I smile like a kid on Christmas. "Yes." I whisper back. He smiles and plants a kiss on my lips.

Sapphire POV

I walk to the kitchen and see Sub cooking dinner for everyone. I blush, and quickly hide behind my green hair. Sub smiles. "Dont hide, your beautiful. I like your face."

He blushes. "Sapphire, will you go out with me?" he asks. "I dont know...I'll have to look at my schedule.." he plants a kiss on my lips. "How about now?" he picks me up. "Yes." I giggle.

"How bout we have a sleepover guys!" Y/N yells. We all nod.

Leave some truths or dares for next chapter. It will also come out today. K buy..

The Pals merch