Coven Night 🌙

Olivia POV
        I walked carefully through the house, careful not to wake the master up. As I passed by his room I pecked I'm to see if he was still a sleep. When I heard light snores I quickly made my way to the front door. I grab a lantern and my hood and put my hood on my head. I closed the door behind me and made my 21st through the night.
*Time skip*
As I walked through the woods I felt as if I was being followed. I hurried along the path, lit only by my lantern and the full moon. The meeting place was out in the woods, further from were we use to be. We use to have meetings in town at one of our houses, but ever since the fear of witch's reached Salem, we have to meet further out to prevent being followed or spyed on. My thought ended once I made it to the the house. I knocked on the door and looked around to make sure I wasn't followed. I look through the eye hole and stared into a pair of been eyes. "Black cats in the full moon" I whisper. The door the open and I saw Hasel. I walk in a instantly wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her and the huged her tighter. " I missed you so much" she said looking into my eyes. Hasel and I have been together for 4 years and I truly do love her. " Do I get a hello at least" said a soft voice. I turned around and saw zaira ( Tori_Tord_Tamara) sitting on the floor. Liza had her head in her lap as zair ran her fingers through her hair. " Hi zaira how are you doing" I said with a smile. "Well I'm ok" she said looking down at liza, who was still sound a sleep. "Were everyone else" I said. " Morgan is in the back with Jessica" zaira said. I sat down on the floor as well, hasle sitting down next to me. Be for I knew I drifted in sleep.

Sorry the first chapter is crap. I left my note pad at school. I will probably post part 2 of this chapter tomorrow night. But I hope you enjoy it so far. Until next time
-Jordan.D🐼