"Holder"

We lay back on the bed as she penetrates me to the sheets.

I laid my arms back so I wouldn't touch her or get her mad.

She glances at me as she kisses my neck gently.

I felt her grinding on my bulge and it began to grow in my pants when its not suppose to.

She stopped feeling it on her leg. She got from on top of me and jumped to the side.

"Oh god.. fuck i can't trust you" She said covering her eyes, and wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry, it happened naturally,…  your beautiful" He says nervously laying up alittle.

"Get OUT! go get out of my room, ughhhh!!" She said grabbing her hair.

"Its okay! were making progress! its okay... im only trying to take it slow"

"Go! get out!" She said pushing him out.. she then slides her self down the door.

She felt very ..attracted to him in a way she thought she would never at some point.

He stayed sitting on the couch bewildered. Fasinated actually. She opened her door and walked out slowly. He watched her as she came up to him.

He looked at her… grabbing her arms gently and caressing them.

He came off slowly, and got on his knees.

She slides her pants down and panties down. He glared at her and inserted her with his tongue slowly...

She caught herself gasp from the sight of his warm wet tongue inside of her.

He began to kiss her right thigh, then the left. She then let out her first moan.

"Stop"

"Its okay, ill just continue.. if thats what you want"

"I dont want anything from you! Leave!" She began getting a sober voice. Sobbing.

"Its okay, We are making progress.. I wont hurt you.. I promise"

"Leave leave leave leave LEAVE LEAVE" she repeated pushing his hands away.

"No..  I am not gonna leave"

"Leave or im gonna start screaming" she sobbed.

"No.. dont do that, calm down I didnt mean to kiss your thigh, im sorry."  he apoligized repeatedly.

"LEAVE!" She cried.

He planted his lips on hers. So that she could stay quiet.

"Im sorry..okay I'm sorry" He said as she tried to pull from his grip.

"GET OUT! I dont want to see you again, get out of my house." She screamed. He jumped alittle and grabbed his jacket and left. He stood outside her door.

Maybe it really is her first time. Maybe she's just not ready. Why is she doing this to me.

.*********

Comment for more. it gets better