Before We Start....

Hello! This is the sequel to My Brother the King of the North!

I made some spotify playlists for some of the characters!

Maria- https://play.spotify.com/user/winterwind556/playlist/0ImjCD3PDx0Tk4lL84h319

Bartholomew- https://play.spotify.com/user/winterwind556/playlist/2EkLJUEAxQJe8TLFUN32Fc

Robb- https://play.spotify.com/user/winterwind556/playlist/6CFSbBt9UBuLDH8TZf5QfT

Theon- https://play.spotify.com/user/winterwind556/playlist/494Qf0IK0Cuj6BWzlmUgvZ

Sansa- https://play.spotify.com/user/winterwind556/playlist/4XvPuQ2mRLFLNn2yZAEnsM

These playlists are unfinished and I will add more to them as the story progresses. If your copy and past isn't working I will put Maria's playlist into the external link thing

So yeah, the last story did end like that...(I cried too...).

Anyway, this story will be set 2 months after the Red Wedding and it will be following the main storylines will be Robb and Bartholomew and Sansa. Jon, Arya, Bran and Theon will also be mentioned more in this one as they only got 2-4 chapters in the first story.

Second of all, this story will be longer than My Brother, The King in the North and hopefully better than the first half. I also want to make the chapters longer, but it may take me longer to upload as they will take longer to write.

If you haven't read the first story, you better read it before you read this one as their will be a lot of references back to the first story and will mention people that may not be in this story.

Anyway, I am look forward to a new chapter of Robb, Bartholomew and Sansa's lives and I want you to be excited too! But I just want to take some time to honour a character I was sad to let go and explain why I did what I did to her.

Maria was only 17 years old when she died, she only lived just a bit longer than her aunt. Maria was married and became a mother during the war, and was her brother's heir. She was one of the key pieces of the war and her and Robb barely paid attention to that, believing that Elena was in the most danger but it was clearly Maria. I originally planned out that Walder Frey had hoped to kill Stark ally in the room, including Robb, but leave Maria to last to he could injure Bartholomew fatally and rape Maria in front of him. But I felt as though Maria's story had come to an end, as the person in the first chapter of My Brother, The King in the North, Maria would help other people no matter the cost, throwing away her own life meant saving her brother's, her daughter's and her husbands's. Even if I were to play out the Red Wedding on how it was supposed to go, Maria would have lost the North quicker than Robb had as she did not know the first thing about leading an army, and she would be coping with grief, and Bartholomew wouldn't have been there to help her. It was either kill them all but Maria, or kill Maria and save them all.

I love Maria Stark so, so much, she is my favourite character I have ever created and I will miss her so, so much. But just like Ned, she will probably appear in backstory and timeskips.