My letter to you pt. 1

It's only been 12 days since the last time we talked. To me it feels like months. It's weird not talking to you. I want to hate you so badly for everything you put me through, for all the lies, for all the hateful words you used to throw so carelessly my way. I want to hate you because then everything would be easier. I wouldn't miss you so much. I wouldn't think of you over every small reminder of our year together. I wouldn't cry when I hear the soundtrack from Moana because you were the one who made me watch that movie for the first time. I wouldn't shake when I drive past Panda Express because that's your favorite place to eat. Going through the Dunkin' Donuts drive-thru wouldn't make me want to curl up in a ball and not talk to anyone for days. Hating you would make everything so much easier but I can't hate you. It's impossible. I've tried. I just can't hate you. We've been through too much together. So I'll keep our memories safe. When I'm older and my kids ask me about my greatest love. It will be our story that I tell them about. I wish you the best of luck. Thank you for the memories. Thank you for the help, thank you for the laughs, but especially thank you for the pain because it's helped me become stronger than before.