Chapter 3

After they heard the mother said 'if now you were girlfriend our boyfriend.' Prince axel feels so bad to Letty. While Lesley were very happy with the news if they two were boyfriend or girlfriend. Prince axel said to his mom 'No i don't to be Lesley Boyfriend.' Prince axel mom was very ashamed with her friend because prince axel decline to be Lesley girlfriend. While the prince axel mother and Lesley mother already promise that their daughter or son will be girlfriend or boyfriend. Prince axel mom say to Lesley mom that she promise that both of them will be girlfriend or boyfriend. Lesley mom said 'i will hold your promise, i need to go home already.' After Lesley and Lesley mom go home , Prince axel mom was angry to prince axel because Prince axel has made Prince axel mom shame to Lesley mother by rejecting Lesley became Prince axel girlfriend. Prince axel reply 'Love cant be forced mom, i will just love Letty.' Next day in the morning, Prince Axel go to Letty house. Butthen Letty back to her hometown. Prince axel don't know if Letty went back to her hometown. Prince axel Called Letty and asked 'why don't u tell me if u went back to your hometown, i very missed you Letty.' Letty reply 'I am so sorry to not tell you, i dont tell you because my family can not afford to pay rented home anymore because of that we went back to my family hometown.' Prince axel sadly reply 'Please come back here Letty, i will pay the rented home.' Letty said 'Ok i will try to say to my mother, Bye i will phoned you back i need to go.' (Ended called) Prince axel went back to his castle. Until the castle prince axel mom forced prince axel to be Lesley boyfriend. If prince axel decline again Prince axel mom (With serious face , just for make prince axel want to be Lesley Boyfriend) will committed suicide. Forcefully, wheter you want it or not Prince axel must be Lesley girlfriend. Prince axel (fake) promise 'i will try to love Lesley start from today.' Lesley was so happy to heard that. This night Lesley invite Prince axel to dinner at Le Plaisir Du Gont (dating). Prince axel said ' okay , i will come this night to dinner with you.' Dinner time , Lesley was already arrive at Le Plaisir Du Gont. Lesley was waiting for Prince axel to come. Not long, Prince axel arrive at the place and say 'Sorry , I late a Few minute.' When order food Lesley asked Prince axel ' what do you want to eat Prince axel.' Prince axel (daydreaming) was recall the past when prince axel first time fall in love with Letty. Lesley tried to call prince axel again but still prince axel day dreaming. The third time lesley call prince axel then prince axel say 'yes what happen?'

Read my chapter four
To know What happen to Lesley
Will Lesley cranky??