16

I don't wanna be without you.

---

"Catch the ball Tae it's not that hard," Joy yells, laughing at the struggling boy.

Tae catches his breath, "I'm not athletic like Jungkook." He admits. tossing the ball over to her.

With dirty thoughts running through the boys mind, he bites his lip, "You should come over soon," He spits, catching the ball with both hands.

Pov. switch

"I'm not allowed to go to guys houses anymore," She explains, biting her bottom lip, sighing softly.

"Understandable," I mumble, "Maybe we could go to the park instead?"

She laughs, "What are we going to do there?" She asks, playing with the ball gently.

"Talk," I softly admit, watching her smile.

"That was innocent," She teased, walking right by me, "Cute,"

"What did you expect me to say?" I ask, turning around on my heels.

"Something else,"

"Wha-"

"Forget about it," She laughs cutely, handing me the ball, "We could even walk over to the cafe and get something to eat,"

I nod slowly, "And even play on the playground,"

Joy jumps excitedly, "I wanna swing on the swings so bad," She blurted, grabbing my hand, "We should go tonight,"

"I mean, sure," I reply, watching her face light up.

---

a/n: guess who they finna see at the cafe babyy