pregnant

SHAE 

I sat in my car with my head down. How could I let myself get pregnant AGAIN? Man so many thoughts going through my mind right now. I got myself together and went into MY appartment. I got a new jobs at the airport. But I already know I'm going to have to quit. I saved up ALOT of money from my stripping days. ha, don't let me get back into that. Oh btw, I don't go by Sweetie anymore. Nah, Its Shae' Im to grown for the sweetie shit. I just noticed ha, I'm 20 with 2 kids. ctfu wow shae' your life is perfect. Mario is 5 months with his grown ass. He litterally gets bigger everyday its something to see y'all. 

D

I know what y'all thinking "D a monster ass nigga" nah fam thats not the case! I didn't mean to put my hands out her I swear to god I didn't. And I don't mean to say "Shit happens" But ..... Shit shit happens. Now Sweety pregnant with another one of my kids I CAN'T SEE! shit. I jumped in my car in drove to her house. 

*knock knock* 

"What?" Shae said.

"Please let me in"

"For?"

"We didn't finish talking swee..."

"Its shae" 

"We didn't finish talking SHAE'!"

"Dada!" I heard Mario say

Not on no punk shit but that almost made me cry fam. Knowing I might not see none of my kids again!

"Come in" 

I walked in and saw her with curly hair and MY SHIRT on... nothing else. It smells like she just got out the shower. Damn, my mans trynna come up. 

"Yes D"

"Can we sit down and talk man?"

I saw Mario crawl in I reached to pick him up and he happily came into my arms. Best feeling ever. 

"Yeah go ahead"

"Look, Sweetie, Shae, Shae look, you know I love you man. I made a HUGE mistake. I didn't know what I had until I lost it. I can't sleep now. Im drinking more and more now. Im just .... Im going crazy without you. Im depressed. I feel like im getting stabbed in the heart over and over. And I can't do anything about it. Look Baby... Shae look, please just hear me out. Can we please start over all the way over. We can take it slow if you really want. Please, let me take you out on our first date all over again. I missed a week of your life and I don't want to miss anymore. Shae I love you, please let me take you out."

I was looking into her eyes the whole time and she just started crying. I picked her up and put her on one lap and put Mario in the other lap. I just smoothed her hair down with my hand and let her cry for a little bit. "Bae talk to me"

She put her head up and there was boogers coming down her face, and her face was all wet. I wiped it off with my hand. 

"It's ju..u.. st tha aat"

"Shae calm down please."

She took a minute before she started talking again. 

"Its just ... Its just that I love you so much and I tried to be strong with you. Im not as strong as you D. I break easy. I miss our perfect relationship we had together. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I don't want to take it slow. I want you here with me right now. I want you to love me."

I smiled big as fuck I look like a little boy who just got some candy. "haha I love you man!"

"I can tell you wiped my boogers with your hand"

"haha on some cool shit doe!"

"Lmao, no D. But for real NO MORE DRINKING!"

"No more."

"Promise?"

"I promise baby" I kissed her hand. She leaned in and kissed me. 

"I love you girl, and I love you too lil man"

"Haha, I love you to D!"