Telling him my feelings CorbynXJonah

Corbyn's POV
I woke up to Jonah gone which is normal but today is a special day I'm going to tell Jonah about how I feel about him. I'm really nervous I don't know if he is gay too. I get up and do my hair and get dressed for the day and head downstairs to see Jonah and Daniel on the couch watching tv. The only person I told I was gay was my best friend Jack. I told him I had a massive crush on Jonah. He approved of me but I don't know about the other boys. I sit next to Jonah on the couch and watch tv. He looked at me and gave me a warming smile I smile back this is the time I tell him.
C=Corbyn j= Jonah
C: hey Jonah can I talk to you for a second upstairs.
J:Sure.
They go upstairs into there shared room and sit on the edge of the bed.
J: What did l you want to talk about Corbyn.
C:Ok this might seem weird to you but Jonah I like you and I hav-
Corbyns POV I try to tell Jonah that I liked him but he cut me of with a kiss. His lips are so soft and passionate. After a couple of seconds  I realized it turned out to be a make out session. We pulled away to catch our breath after that we cuddled for a while watching a movie we ended up falling asleep.  We wake up to see Daniel Jack and Zach staring at me and Jonah.
Jack doesn't seem surprised but Zach and Daniel do.  As I was about to talk they all started screaming in happiness. Me and Jonah were happy to be approved by them.

The next day:

Jonah's POV
Today I'm going to ask Corbyn to be my boyfriend I'm nervous to what he's going to say. I already told the boys about it and they were happy. Out of the group Daniel is my best friend. Me and Daniel tell each other everything he helped me set everything up for the date.
I'm going to ask him while we are on a picnic at sunset. I get ready for the date so does Corbyn. We get there around the time the sun will set we eat a little and lay on the grass. It's time for me to ask him I get up taking his hand and ask Corbyn Besson will you be my boyfriend.
He was so happy so was I he said yes.

Sorry guys for the cliffhanger and this is also my first book so it a little cringe but there will be a part 2 to this so stay tuned.