Chapter 7!!

~A.N~

Okay guys! So here's chapter 7 the first GRAFIC SEX scene in this story. If you don't want graphic don't read this! It's detailed and it's just about sex. So here we go!!!

He sat down on the bed so I was standing infront of him. He grabbed my hips with his long strong skilled sexy fingers he hooked his fingers in the waist of my sweats and he pulled them down slowly. Once he got to my ankles I stepped out if them and he ran his hands back up my freshly waxed legs and left my panties alone with a smirk probably to let he take them off later. He moved up to the hem of my shirt and he pulled it up my body while running his fingers up my abdomen which gave me goosebumps I shivered and he smiled and looked into my eyes with need and want. He left my eyes and just sat on the bed staring at my almost naked body. He stood and ran his fingers on the waist of my panties while he circled to my back. He pulled my hair out of the ponytail and fixed it into a tight high ponytail. He circled back around and was about to sit down until I grabbed his hand turned him around kissed him and told him to get to the head of the bed with his hands above his head. He looked at me confused but he didn't argue. I found one of my old scarves and tied his hands to the bed post. I went to the dresser and grabbed a condom. I put it in his hand and straddled him. I pulled the hem of his shirt up so it was covering his eyes. I started to work at his sweats, I pulled to string and pulled them down slowly. I stole a quick glance at him and he had one of those cute boyish grins on his face I started to trace his length through his boxers and he gasped and bit his lip. I smirked. He moved his hips telling my to pull them off. So I pulled his boxers down until they were off. He sprung free holy shit he's huge... He flexed his hips again telling me to touch him. So I did, I started to lightly run my finger from the base to the tip as he got goosebumps. He flexed again and I took him in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around and around. He kept moving his hips. I then took as much of him in my mouth as I could and I started to move my head up and down. I had been doing that for a few and then I swirled my tongue again. He lifted his head up and said, "Marisa baby I'm going to cum. Stop if you don't want it." I kept going and he kept to his word a few seconds later he let it all go. I swallowed it all. And once I was done I straddled him and laid my head down on his chest while our fast pace breathes were synchronized. He smelled amazing. Once our breathes were normal I sat up and ripped his shirt and looked into his eyes. I kissed him and he said, "Babe can you untie me now?" So I did and I got down so his length was in front of me and I put the condom on his head. I pinched the top and rolled it down so no air got in there. Once it was on I then realized that it was a ribbed condom.... Holy Fuck! That's a better orgasm for me!! Once I looked at him he held it his hands and helped me slide onto him. He helped me move up and down and once I got the hand of things he let me go for a few and then he flipped us and said, "Baby relax let me do the work." I flexed my hips in and out. He kept pumping faster and faster once he started to slow down I squeezed him and he moaned my name. I felt my orgasm coming and I put my hands on his back. He went faster and I started to scratch the hell out of his back. I felt myself climb higher and higher until I found my earth shattering climax. My toes curled under and I scratched him again and pulled his hair as soon as I came he did too. We both collapsed after that and he was now laying next to me. Our bodies sticky with sweat. We both fell asleep. The next time I woke up it was 2:45 in the morning. I peeled him off of me and walked to the bathroom. I looked at my just-fucked hair and brushed it out and pulled it into a messy bun. I washed my face and put on Justin's shirt. When I walked back into the room the floor creaked. FUCK! He just woke up... He looked at me confused and I just pointed to the bathroom. He nodded and I climbed back into bed and nuzzled into his chest while his nose was in my hair and we were both taking each others scent in and fell asleep.

~A.N.~

Omfg guys! Sorry about the long update! What'd you think about it?! Let me know PLEASE! Love you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

P.S.

I'm sorry if it was too detailed... Please let me know❤️