Bullied (Nicholas Hamilton) pt 2

Your POV

He had some nerve telling me that I was making things hard. Last time I checked, it wasn't me who bullied him for the past 2 years. High school started off good and he ruined it for me.

(Hours Later)

After school I decided to go the rooftop of an abandoned building. I used to go there whenever  I wanted to clear my head. I was sitting there listening to music when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked to see him again. He was holding a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolate with a smile.

Nicholas POV

I hoped buying her chocolate would help my case.

"If you think you can bribe me, you never really knew me at all." She said glaring.

"I know that this is the place you like to go to whenever you wanted to clear your head."

"Wow. Congratulations one thing."

"I know that you always loved Ferrero Rocher. I know you like to binge watch action movies. I know you're perfect. And I know that I regret treating you like you were anything less."

Your POV

I don't know why he's apologizing. Especially now, it's too late.

"Well it's why they say to think before you speak, in this case, act. If you regret it so much, why did you do it?" I asked.

"I liked you for a long time. I still do."

"You have quite a funny way of showing it."

"And when you and you Tyler got together I was mad."

"You were jealous? We were never gonna last." I laughed.

"It didn't seem that way."

"Well we both realized we liked other people and decided to just be friends."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Who did you like?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"It was me?"

"I was gonna tell you then you decided to act like an ass."

"I'm sorry, Y/N."

"It is what it is."

"Forgive me?"

"Yes." I said with a smile. He leaned in to kiss me and I put my hands on his lips. He was not getting off that easy. He's got a lot to make up for.

Nicholas POV

She blocked my kiss. And got up.

"You didn't really think I'm that easy now did you?" She asked.

"Are you playing hard to get?"

"Nicholas, you of all people know that I never was an easy catch." She said as she was walking away. I ran after her to hold her hand.

(4 months later)

Your POV

I was at my locker kissing Nicholas as one of his friends was passing by. He was the one who would pick up my stuff whenever Nicholas knocked them down (without Nicholas seeing) and would never join in on the tormenting.

"Nicholas what's going on?" His friend asked.

"I'm with my girl." Nicholas replied.

"I always knew you secretly liked her." His friend smirked and walked away. Nicholas looked at me and cupped my face in his hands. And looked at me.

"You're so beautiful."

"You're not so bad yourself." I replied laughing. He kissed me again and I could feel him smiling through the kiss.

"Let's go see a movie after this."

"I'd love that." I said as I kissed him back.

A/N: This is such a Disney ending omg. Like let's be friends like nothing happened. Come on we all low key love Disney endings no matter how cliché and unrealistic they are.

Update (06/14/2018): Working on more stories, my next one is called 'Pregnant| F.W.'  (contains no smut) go read it and lmk your thoughts