❥∞

Sahara∞

I woke up alone in my bed and sighed. Ethan probably went home hours ago. Last night I dreamt about Ethan cheating on me with that dumb hoe ass worker at the restaurant. I needed to ignore the thoughts of him cheating on me. I got out of bed and threw on a jean jacket an orange crop-top along with some jeans.

I called Ethan but he didn't pick up so I didn't bother to call back, I swear he never answers. I walked down the stairs and grabbed my keys to head out the door.

I drove around finding somewhere to keep me busy, I stopped by Ethan's shared house with Grayson. Gray answered and said E was probably busy working out.

I drove to the beach bored as ever, Kehlani was out with her other friends doing who know what. The breeze felt nice as I jammed out to doves in the wind by sza singing along softly.

"Sit back and relax your mind, just ride

Sit back and relax, you'll find just why

(Dangerous boy, I wanted to do it all)

Sit back, relax, just ease your mind, just ride
(Unfortunately you couldn't get your shit together)

You are now watching MADtv."

I arrived at the beach staring at the people and surroundings, I loved the beach it was beautiful.

I laid a blanket on the ground and sat on it and watched the waves. They crashed against the sand over and over. It was like a smooth rhythm, repeatedly and relaxingly. These waves would dip now over and over. It seemed like they didn't way back when.

My birthday was in a week I was excited, I loved celebrating.

I took out an iced tea and drank it down quickly, I got up and stripped off my clothes and was wearing a white bikini;

I walked into the water then saw someone sprinting in right behind me and the grabbed me by the waist and carried me farther into the water; it was Ethan

I giggled and held tightly on to Ethan and played with his hair.

"Hey baby."

"E I missed you."

Ethan peppered kisses on my neck then all of a sudden a big ass wave started forming.

"ETHAN!" I screamed.
I held my breath as it crashed over us.

"ETHAN WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?!" I shouted as I looked around the water looking for him.

I felt something grab my foot and my heart dropped and I sprinted but got pulled into Ethan's arms.

"ETHAN YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I shouted.

It was a good thing we were at a private beach.
Ethan bursted out laughing.

"You're such a fucking nugget fuck."

"Oh my gosh Hara, you are so adorable."

He picked me up bridal style and trudged
through the water to get to the blanket. He laid me down gently and kissed my forehead lightly and I giggled from the light tingling sensation.
Ethan cuddled with me on the blanket as the sun was starting to set.

The sky was filled with tones of pink, purple orange and blue.

"I love you." Ethan whispered in my ear, let me just tell you I was so shook.

"I love you too."

His heart was beating faster and faster just over these simple words, my heart was beating fast too.
I meant it when I said the words, I hope he meant what he said. I caressed his cheek while I kissed him. I fell asleep soon after.

"I thought that I was dreaming when you said you loved me."

I woke up entangled in Ethan's arms at his shared house with Grayson. I was in Ethan's sweatpants and his large purple t-shirt.
I snuggled into his chest and softly ran the pad of my thumb over his hand.

"Ethhannnn." I moaned.
Ethan was trying to wake me up and kept shaking me repeatedly.
"Wake up baby girl we need to get food." He whispered in my ear.
My head perked up and I got so excited from hearing the mention of food.
"You're really that hungry?" Ethan cackled.
"Ya hungry foh yo dick!" Grayson shouted and laughed obnoxiously.
"Really Grayson." Ethan said annoyed.
Of course I was blushing, I swear whenever I'm with Ethan I look like a peach.
"Where should we get food from?" I asked Ethan while sitting up.
"Hmm, that's a good question."
"What about In-N-Out?" He asked while playing with my hair.
"In-N-Out of Hara's pussy." Gray shouted.
" Grayson I will beat your ass right now if you don't shut the hell up!" Ethan shouted loudly and profusely.
"Ethan let's just go." I grabbed Ethan's hand before he attacked Grayson and we walked outside to go to in n' out. We hoped into Ethan's car and he handed me the aux cord.
"You already know I'm gonna be playing sza songs and Khalid songs." I giggled as he buckled up. I turned on best part by Daniel Ceaser and H.E.R.
"You're the coffee that I need in the morning, you're the sunshine that I need when it pouring, won't you give yourself to me, give it all,oh." I sang softly. Ethan looked deeply in my eyes and started to kiss my neck.
"E-eth, c-come on we need to go." I said slightly flustered.
"Oh uh yeah, sorry." He replied.
The song continued to play through the speakers and I felt Ethan's hand on my thigh. I kept my hand placed over his as he started to pull out of the drive way so we could be on our way to In-N-Out. I rested my head on Ethan's shoulder while he took a right. He tapped his fingers on my thigh anxiously. We were slowly getting closer to In-N-Out. Boy I was starving my stomach was growling.
"I can tell you're extremely hungry babe, good thing we're here."

A/N second chapter of ivy, ion know if anyone is actually reading this book lmao. This will probably be a short story and may have a sequel.

xoxo, A
word count; 1,023 <3