Chapter 5 Date Interrupted

It's been six months since the camping trip. Seth and I are still dating! Seth and I got our spider bites done together; I love mine and his. I turn 18 in two months and Seth will be 18 in a month. Amy is still pleasantly surprised that Seth has changed his ways for little me. Every Friday night for the last four months we've been having family dinner at my house and obviously Seth comes.

"Adam, when is Seth coming?" Mom asks me as I help her, Uncle Tomas and Uncle Kerry prepare food in the kitchen.

Glancing at the clock on the stove before answeing. "30 minutes." I can't contain my jittery excitment. I want to see my boyfriend. No, I need to see and touch him. We haven't had sex yet, we've been waiting for a special moment. Lately though I've been having a harder time keeping my hands and my lust at bay.

Seth and I are going on a date tomorrow night and then Seth is spending the night tomorrow night at my house since mom, Karen and Tammy are going out of town for three days. I meet Seth's dad, Gavin, a month after we started dating. Let me tell you, Gavin still scares the shit out of me. He's taller than Seth. Gavin stands at 6 feet 5 inches, and holy shit is his built, like a damn body builder. He has pretty hazel eyes, so I know where Seth gets his from. He's a spitting image of his dad. Gavin is coming with Seth tonight but they're driving separately.

"So kid," Uncle Kerry asks. I glance at him and notice he's staring intently at my eyes. "Have you and Seth had sex yet?" I can feel the burn all over my body at his intense stare and question. I shake my head 'no'. Mom grins happily that her baby is still a virgin.

Uncle Kerry smiles at me and then at Uncle Tomas. "Has Seth?" Uncle Tomas asks. I look at him and shake my head again. I glance at mom and her grin has gotten bigger.

There's a knock on the door before it opens. Karen, Amy, Uncle Tim and Aunt Tammy enter each holding a bowl or platter with food on it.

Amy sits her potatoe salad down before she wraps her arms around my waist and hugs me from behind. Giggling, (giggleing and moans are are the only two noises I can make) I set my knife down from cutting up fruit. Turning around I set my head on top of her's. Breaking away from her I turn back to finish.

There's another knock on the door. Grinning I quickly set my knife down and open the door for Seth and Gavin. Allowing Gavin to enter before I fling myself into Seth's hold. Seth stumbles as he catches his balance, his arms wrap around my waist. I meet Seth's kiss with a smile as a small moan escapes from me. I hear a throat being cleared along with four giggles/laughes. Blushing as I turn I see Seth is smirking. Everyone but Amy and mom are smiling.

"Sorry," I sign.

Filling our plates we head into the living room. Amy, Seth and I sit on the floor while the adults sit on the furniture except Tomas and Kerry, who join us on the floor.

For the next four hours we eat, talking and playing Cards Against Humanity. By midnight everyone is heading to their homes. Hanging back with Seth, I wrap my hands around the back of his neck to pull him down for a heated kiss.

Pulling apart Seth smiles at me as he places his forehead against mine. "I'll see you tomorrow at 3 p.m. ok. I'll text when dad and I get home." Nodding I lean up to gently kiss him once more before he heads home.

The next day...

Mom, Karen and Tammy are gathered in the kitchen making sure they have everything for their mini vacation. Amy is sitting at the table with me, a bowl of fruit between the two of us. An hour later they leave.

"Amy, no parties while were gone. No drugs, booze or boys, others than Adam and Seth," Karen says sternly at Amy, who rolls her eyes at her mother but nods.