Chapter 10:The Enemy

HAPPY READING!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE⭐️, COMMENTS, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!💙

Love,Caramel

"Watch your enemy,but be ready for your back-stab friends.Cause they're nightmares dress like a daydreams"
-Anonymous 💙

Cause they're nightmares dress like a daydreams"-Anonymous 💙

____________________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Grayson Iron was also one of Carisella best friend.The three of them,Carisella,Grayson,and Carly were unseparated but things change when Grayson want Carisella more than just his best friend but Carisella didn't want it.She tried to talk to him that she didn't want the status ruin their friendship.But at the end, with the status or not,their friendship already ruined.

Carisella was a bit sad when the Grayson she knew changed into someone else back in middle school. Carly is the one who knew Carisella and understand her the most.From her past with Kelvin and also Grayson.She tried to talk to her but again after the incident Carisella mostly built up a high wall that even Carly still trying to reach it.

But with the both guys backed in Carisella's life.She knew it won't be easy anymore.

"Carly..."He looked at her for a while before avoiding  eye contact and glanced at Carisella."Is she okay?"

He stepped closer but Carly already stood up from her seat. "What are you doing here?"

"Of course visiting Carisella.What do you think i want to do either than that."He was about to step closer again before Carly hold his arm.

"No,you're not seeing her."She said in a cold voice

"What do you mean?I'm her best friend!"Grayson protested a little but louder,making Carly looked at him even sharply.

"Let's talk outside."She kept her cold face before pulling Grayson outside with her.

Little did Carly realized that she's not alone.Her friends who know a little bit about Grayson sat there with a blank face.

"What just happened?"Nil said for the first time after they froze a little bit.

***
At the back of school

"What is your real intention,Grayson?"

"Wow...i can't visit my sick friend now?"He laughed sarcastically.