Month Two, Adults Visit

Farkle, Smackle, and Zay left a week before. Smackle even said she would visit again after she saw the sky full of constellations, most of which she knew the names of, but Farkle didn't.

This time the adults were visiting. Katy could not wait to see Shawn again. Maya and Lucas were anxiously waiting to see the Matthews again, not sure how the visit would go since they are Riley's parents. Their worry was silenced when Topanga pulled them both into a hug.

"How are you two doing? Are you feeling okay, Maya?"

"Only when I'm not hurling." Maya answered trying to smile.

Topanga nodded. "I know that part is awful, but it does pass."

"Yeah, mom says that alot, but it still sucks." Maya pouted.

Katy chuckled from her place in Shawn's arms. "It will pass."

Lucas rubbed Maya's back.

"Get your hand off her!" Cory and Shawn shouted at the same time. They shared a look.

"Cor, she's my daughter."

Cory nodded. "You're right. He's all yours, buddy." He said.

"Thanks, pal." Shawn smiled then it fell when he looked back over at Lucas. "Keep your hands off my daughter you little-"

"Howdy, I'm Lucas' Pappy Joe. I can assure you there hasn't been any hanky panky going on here."

"Good. I'm Maya and Katy's Shawn Hunter." He held out his hand and shook Pappy Joe's.

"I've heard quite about you from these two lovely ladies."

Shawn smiled. "Well they are everything to me." He said.

Maya and Katy smiled at him. Katy pulled him in for a kiss, then Maya went over to hug him.

"Does anyone talk about me?" Cory asked batting his eyes.

Pappy Joe gave him a weird look. "No, not unless you're the wacked out teacher that is always panicking." He said.

"That's me!" Cory yelled proudly. "Topanga they talked about me!"

"I heard Cory." She sighed.

"Topanga? What a beautiful name, I've heard a lot about you as well. The strong, smart, shark like lawyer." Pappy Joe said.

Topanga smirked. "That's me. Cory, they talked me!" She mocked him playfully.

"Ha. Ha. Yuck it up." Cory said in a deadpan tone of voice.

Topanga just smiled. "I will."

"How is Riley?" Maya asked.

Cory yelped. Topanga sighed.

"She's still mad." Maya cried.

"She just needs time." Topanga said pulling Maya into another hug. "It'll be okay, Maya."

"I know. I just cry now. It's something I do. Mom says it's all part of this pregnancy crap."

Topanga nodded. "It is. It's the hormones. It's okay, sweetie."

"I hate this." Maya whined. "Riley hates me. I throw up every day. And now I cry even when I don't wanna cry." She cried out.

Katy walked away from Shawn and over to Maya and Topanga. "It'll be okay baby girl." She said rubbing Maya's back while her best friend held her daughter.

Cory, Shawn, and even Pappy Joe glared at Lucas. He just sighed.

He looked over at Maya and frowned seeing her tears.