Meet Up After School

• Dedicated to Little Girl

"Mama," Kienna called to her Mom. Mrs. Johnson came into her room. "Yeah, baby?" She asked. "I'm goin' with mah friends to the park," Kienna said, as she tied her Nike Air Jordans. "Okay, baby. Be back in three hours." Mrs. Johnson went back int he kitchen.

Kienna grabbed her Versace bag with her iPhone which had a case with Marilyn Monroe and a Miami Heat jersey in her mouth, because Heat was the dopest basketball team according to Kienna. Naomi, Ashley and Aaliyah were there. "Ayye," said Kienna. "Where that ratchet girl Dominique?"

"She said she gon' to the mall with her baby daddy," Naomi answered. "She ghetto or nah, doe." Kienna laughed. "She def ghetto," Aaliyah said. "Dis gettin' on my nerves." Ashley said. "You okay, bro?" Kienna asked. "No, cuz Ra'shaad gon' dump me and I ain't do anything to 'em," Ashley said. "Yo, I'm tired of Ra'shaad,"
"Ayye!' A boy yelled. It was Khalif and his gang. Ra'shaad wasn't there. "What y'all doin'?" He asked. "Yo, he 'bout to turn up." Kienna whispered. The girls laughed. "Kienna, what you always doin' wit yo friends? Leggo to my house," Khalif said. "I lie, baby." The girls cracked up.

"Oh, you wanna be all joe wit' it?" Khalif asked. "Fo' real, doe? You ratchet little youngin'." She put her hands on her hips. "Yo, I'm just playin'" He smiled.

Ima continue tomorrow ♋

Peace out dopes♋