ELEANOR

Soo this story is rightin as a movie more than a book and i don't have a tittle for it also it's unedited in other words you're reading at your own risk :*

SCENE STARTS WITH

GIRL DRESSED IN ALL BLACK IN A BRIGHT PINK ROOM WITH BUETIFULL AND GIRLY DECORATIONS AND SHE SEMES TO BE THIS IMMAGRENT PEAS THAT JUST DOESN'T FIT IN. SHES SITTING IN THE FARTHEST CORNER OF THE ROOM CRYING AND TAKING DEEP BREATHS. TILL SHE GETS UP OUT OF NO WHERE SHE GET ON THE BED MESSING UP ITS PERFECT SHAPE SHE LOOKS AT THIS ELLAGENTLY PLACED SIGN RIGHT OVER THE BED OF A NAME IN BRIGHT PINK "ELEANOR" SHE SKIPS THE FLASH BACK TAKING IT IN HER HANDS AND SNAPING IT IN TO WITH A LOUD CRY THROWING IT ACROSS THE ROOM. THE PICES LAND ON THE PERFECT PINK WALL GIVING IT THE SMALLEST DARK SLASH SHE GETS UP FROM THE BED LEAVING HER FOOT MARK ON IT. SHE LOOKS DOWN ON HER CLOSE AND OPENS HER CLOSET EVERY THING IS SO BRIGHT HATING THE COLERS BLINDING HER SHE TAKES OF THE VALE AND RUNS OUT OF THE ROOM ONLY TO GO IN THE ONE NEXT DOOR WHICH LOOKS MORE REASENTLY OWNED THERES WHITE BAGS ON THE FLOOR AND THERES THREE DIFFERENT COLOR PAINTS GREEN, RED AND BLACK SHE GRABS A PAIR OF SISSERS THAT SHE FINDS ON THE NIGHT STAND NEXT TO THE BED WICH IS THE ONLY THING HER ROOM LACKED. WITH THE CISSORS SHE CUT THE DRESS LIVING IT JUST A LITTLE ABOVE THE KNEES SHE GRABS A PAIR OF BLACK CONVERS THAT WHERE IN THAT CLOSET AND PUT THEM ON LIVING ON ONLY THE BLACK GOVES INTAKED. SHE CARIED THE PAINT TO HER ROOM HAITING HER SELF FOR IT BEING TO HEAVY FOR HER. WHEN SHE FINALLY REACHES HER ROOM THAT SEEMED SO FAR AWAY SHE SLACHES OUT THROWING THE PAINT ON ANYTHING TO BRIGHT (EVERYTHING) OR TO HAPPY. HER SCREAMS WHERE THE ONLY NOSE INVADING THE SILINCE IN THE SMALL HOUSE, SCREAMS THAT MAY BOTHER OTHERS BUT TO HER THEY WHERE LIBERADING THE BLACK PAINT FALLING AND DAMIGING ANYTHING UNFURCHONET TO BE IN THE WAY. SHE HEARD THE STEAPS GETTING CLOSER AND SHE REAMEMBERD HOW IN SOME OTHER OCCATION SHE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN EXITED TO HER SUCH LOUD STEAPS BUT NOW THE ONLY REASON IT BRINGS A SMILE TO HER FACE IS BEACOUSE THIS TIME THERE BE NO ONE TO DEFEAND EATHER OF THEM BECOUSE THIS TIME SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO HOLD BACK "THERE IS NO ONE LEFT IN THIS WORLD TO BE AFRAID OF" (SHE SAID THE REAL IMPACT OF THE WORDS CAUSING BOTH ANGER AND REALIF AT THE MOMENT).

"ELEANOR!!" The cry was loud and angry taking from Eleanor the little she had left of what once was a smile.

Her step mother opens the door with her white gloves which she immediately realized was a mistake the black paint ruining the cotton fabric she had done so much to find. Eleanor didn't wait for her cheeks to flair when she noticed the room on her own she knew it would take her a minute because even in moments like this SHE KNOW CARRY LOVES TO BE THE SENTER OF ATTENTION SHE WORE ALL WHITE IN A SEMENTARY WITH PEOPLE HOLDING BLACK PERSES BLACK UMBREALAS BLACK,BLACK,BLACK. YET THIS BITCH HAD ON ALL WHITE EVEN THE DUDE READING THE BIBLE WAS CHOKED BUT IT WAS LES THAN WHAT ELEANOR EXPECTED SO SHE WAS JUST HAPPY CARRY DIDN'T GO WITH RED.

"Oh, be carefull that might happen to you" CARRY DOESN'T LOOK UP SHE JUST SAIS THE WORD "what?" IN A LOW WHISPER "can't you see the white fabric is who you pretend to be, perfect little you no secrets hidden no mistakes you regret making just perfect and the black paint is who you really are the real you behind that pretty face there's only black and eventually you'll let you're true colors shine showing the real you that you hide under so much "perfection" (SHE SAID THE WORD WITH A SARCASTIC TONE USING AIR CUOTS)

CARRY RAISED HER HEAD CARELESS TO HER STEP DAUGHTERS WORDS HER EYES IMIDIATLY WIDE THE ROOM SHE HAD PUT THE MOST WORK TO KNOW A BLACK HOLE HER EYES IMMEADITLY SCAN FOR THE THINGS SHE HAD CARED FOR THE MOST THE WALLS. THE CORNER OF HER EYE COUGHT WHAT ONCE WAS POSTERS OF WHAT SHE THOUGHT ELEANOR MIGHT LIKE ALL SO NEETLY PLACED ON A BULITIN BORD SO THAT THEY WOULDN'T RUIN THE WALLS.WAS KNOW SHATERSD PAPERS ALL OVER THE FLOOR CARELESSLY THROWN EVERY WHERE, THE ONCE BRIGHT PINK WALLS FILED WITH HOPE AND LOVE NOW BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK. SUDDENLY SHE THOUGHT MAYBY THIS WAS HER FULT MAIBY HER STEP DAUGHTER WAS ACTING UP BECAUSE HER

"ugh, what the hell!!, Eleanor"

"what? Do you like it?"

"Are you acting up because of me?did you do this because of me?"

"why in the mother of F would this be because of you?"

" I don't know i......."

"you are such a selfish little priss, everything just has to be about you doesn't it? I mean for gods seak my dad and my brother just died and still if am acting up it MUST be because of YOU!! Because everything is always about little mis.carry isn't it? I mean you painted this room all pink without even asking me what my favorite color is because its about you even when it has nothing you do with you" SHE SAIS CUTTING CARRY OFF.

"black isn't a color"

"oh? And who sais so, miss I didn't go to college cuzz I spent the money on a bub job"

"you don't lose do you?"

"considerate a free lesson don't judge if you don't whant to be judged"

"It's you and me know Eleanor, were gonna have to learn to get along one way or another"