Chapter 1

•~prologue~•

"Will I see you sometimes?" His eyes flickered around. I couldn't catch what he was examining but the way his was soft I could tell he was expecting a yes.

"I'm sorry but I truly don't think that can happen," I replied, reaching my right hand out to lift his head up, stroking his chin with my thumb. "Who knows, maybe you could catch me on TV someday." I let out a light laugh but the laugh didn't last long since he could not find the humor in it.

"Guess so.. Just please, don't forget me is all i'm asking," He lifted his hand off the steering wheel and wrapped it around my wrist near his face. I nodded since I knew if I tried to talk, my words would have been choked. "I truly do hope you are smart out there, such as the girl I know you are. I did see that degree of yours."

I glanced one last time in to his deep green eyes, wishing I could have seen happiness instead of lost for a last time. I slowly let my hand drop and picked up the handle to my bag. Taking a deep breath, I finally let out my goodbye, "See you sometime, Styles," and with that, I turned around and walked in to the airport using my free hand to tug a side of the leather jacket over my chest.

~ 1 Year Flashback~•

It's before midnight, yet here I am once again finishing my look. I took the red lipstick to place another coat on. Guess you could say I looked as if a biker gang in the 60's raised me. I examined myself in the mirror, quite proud of the effort I had put in today to get ready. My teased black hair pushed back with a black head band, a black laced up bra set, then fish net all the way down to the heels.