#2 maknea's?

~Jungkooks POV~

'today me and my friend Teahyung are added to a group.... manager-nim told us that they where all older then us. i am kind of disapointed, i am the maknea now.' i pouted

"what are you pulling that face for Kookie?" Teahyung asked. "i just realised that i am going to be the maknea....the hyungs will probably tease me about it..." Teahyung chuckled "ofcourse they will, but that doesn't mean that they don't like you" i nodded, since i hoped it was true. we continued walking untill we saw manager-nim walking our way. "boys follow me, we are going to introduce you to your band members." me and Teahyung nodded and followed him. while we where walking Manager-nim told us that another kid was joining. he was the same age as Teahyung but a few months older.

when we arrived we saw a short, skinny looking guy waiting for us. "ah, Jimin-ah i see you've arrived early." jimin nodded and looked at me and Teahyung with curious eyes. "ah yes, Jimin these are Kim Teahyung and Jeon Jungkook. they will be joining too." Jimin nodded. "guys, this is Park Jimin. he is the one i talked about." i smiled shyly and Teahyung did his infamous box smile and waved. Jimin smiled too and waved back, but way  calmer then Teahyung.

after going trough a few things we walked into the studio.

~Mattsuki POV~

we where practicing when i heard the door open to the studio. the guys noticed it to and stopped their practice too. we saw manager-nim walk in and looked at him curious. a few seconds later we saw three heads appear. i was highly confused right now. i walked to Yoongi and we shared the same face expression. "do you know what's going on?" i asked him softly. he shook his head.  

"guys i have some good news for you." Manager-nim said happily. "first of all, Matsuki your trainee time is up. your now a official member of Bangtan!" the guys cheered and i got a hug from Eomma Jin. "and second, we got three members joining." Jin stopped hugging me to look at the three. "Bangtan, these are your new members." he stepped aside too show the three kids. "don't they look really young too you hyung?" i whispered too Jin-Hyung. he nodded just as confused as me. "boys introduce yourselves please." the three nodded. "hello, my name is Park Jimin. i am from 1995..." he said softly but confident.  "Hello! i am Kim Teahyung!" the other said way happier and bubbly. i smiled at his bubblyness. (is that even a word? it is now!!) "h-hello, m-my name is J-Jeon J-Jungkook...." the last wispers softly. i smiled and stepped forward. "hello! i am Min Matsuki. i am happy to help you with anything at all!" i say with an kind smile. 

i nudged Yoongi. "Min Yoongi." Yoongi grunted with his piercing stare, scaring the poor kids. well, except Teahyung.. he doesn't seem to notice. i gave Yoongi a stomp on his foot and he hissed in pain and gave me a death stare. i glared back. Jin-Hyung coughed making us snap out of it. "hello! i am Kim Soekjin! i am the oldest brother! call me Jin-Hyung please~" he said in his motherly voice.

"hello i am Kim Namjoon, i am the leader of Bangtan." Namjoon smiled his dimple smile. i went over to him and poked his dimples. "yah! hyung stop doing that everytime i smile!" Namjoon complained wich made everyone/ giggle. i smiled at the Maknea's "hello! i am your hope, i'm your angel~! i am Jung Hoseok" Hobi said with his heart smile. "okay guys, go talk to eachother and get comfortable since you'll be together for a long time." manager-nim said and walked away. 

"well i first think someone should show them around.." Namjoon said. " i will!" i said excited. Namjoon nodded. "we will continue practice till your back then." i nodded.  

"come with me Maknea's~" i grinned and skipped over too them. they nodded and followed him. "okay first we'll go to the dorms! while we are walking around you can ask me anything~" i said grinning. "okay...i actually have a question already...why did Yoongi-hyung look at us like that....and then why did you two look at eachother with glares?" Jimin asks softly. "oooohhhh~ don't mind Yoong-hyung!  he doesnt quite know how to express his feelings so that is his normal look. and dont mind how me and Yoongi looked at eachother. its a brother thing."i smiled. i looked at them. they looked shocked "are you and Yoongi siblings?" Teahyung asked. i nodded grinning. "i give you guys a few tips for Yoong-hyung. always call him with Hyung or he will get annoyed. never wake him. come get me if needed. and if he is playing the piano, stay quiet and listen. if he notices you he will probably stop, or he is in his fatherly figure and let you join him but meh." they nod and made a mental note. 

"okay we've arrived at the dorms" i opened the door and let them in. "we got 3 rooms. me and Yoongi-hyung share one. but hobi will probably join us so you three can have a room together. is that alright with you three?" they nodded and i smiled. 

"you guys dont talk much eh?" i asked chuckling. "well kookie is quite shy at first! but he managed to warm up to me though!" Teahyung exclaimed making Jungkook flustered. i smirk a bit. "ah~ good friends i see?" i said trying to tease the younger. "YES~!" Teahyung slings his arm around Jungkook's shoulder making the younger flustered and blush. 'note to self ; talk to the maknea'  i thought to myself.

 "okay! lets go back to the others! don't want them worried now do we?" i saw Jimins eyes widen "hyung?"he asked panicked. "yes Chimchim?" he smiled at the nickname "do you think the hyungs will like us? or if we will make it?" i widen my eyes now. "ofcourse they will! they aren't monsters! yes they'll have to warm up to you but thats fast. and if you'll make it...i can only guess. thats why i want too see you guys dance and sing~" i say while smiling. they nod and we start walking towards the studio.