Chapter 3

Sanji's POV

When I opened my eyes, the sun was no longer shining. I turned around, just to see Zoro lying next to me on a bed of sand. I figured by the sounds he was making that he was sleeping. I didn't know what the hell I did on a beach alone with Zoro but I knew that it wasn't here I wanted to be. The last thing I remembered was something hitting my head har before everything turned black. I kicked Zoro right in his stomach, he better have the answers til why I'm here.
"Ouch! What the hell are you doing you shitty cook!?" He said angrily as he opened his eyes to glare at me.
" Where is everybody else, moss head?" I asked, trying to figure out what happened.
"You fainted and then fell overboard while everybody else tried to escape from the marines. I jumped after you and told the other that we would find them later." Zoro answered as he stood up to brush some sand if his clothes.
"So what now?" I asked.
"Well, that is your problem, you idiot. I'm going to go and find some food." He said lazily and turned around.
I turned around to follow him and what I saw was beautiful. A big and green forest was right in front of me. Beautiful but surely dangerous.
Zoro was already about 10 meters in front of me, on the edge to the forest.
I decided it would be best if we stuck together so that he didn't cause any trouble, so I ran after him.