Please read me

Hey guys,
This isn't an actual chapter but I wanted to tell you a few things.

First of all, I  will be releasing a new chapter if this book every Thursday. I try to make it as interesting as possible.

Next, I would like to tell you that I do have another book which I started writing before this one. It's called 'A hidden Secret (A hidden world series)' this is about an eighteen year old hunter, Amity Darkcrest, who moves to a sparse place in the countryside with her family there. She is assigned to a Wolf pack. What she doesn't expect is the people she meets and the feelings which come eoth the job.
This particular book is science-fiction and a romance. If your interested then go look it up...

The third and final thing I would like to tell you is that my sister has made a book called 'mental breakdown' which is about two people, River Redwood and Justin Marco, who go through different things which leads to the pressure on them getting too much and them being put into a mental asylum. But what will happen when they can feel everything going on. Who are they? What are they?

She has only released the first chapter of this book but I've read it and think it is amazing. I'm not saying it because she's my sister. I'm book obsessed. I am the definition of a bookworm. If I didn't like then I would've said I didn't like it. I don't read books I don't like. So please check out her book, it's amazing.

Thanks guys, I hope you understand. I will release the next chapter of this book on Thursday 💜💜💜