Episode 1 (Wenrene Fanfic)

Irene's POV

There were fruits that ripened earlier than the expected day.
This is how I feel towards you, unconditionally caring and loving you, before I realized that Im in love with you.

———————————————

🎶🎶〰Ppalgan mat gunggeumhae honey. Kkaemulmyeon jeomjeom nogadeun. Strawberry geu mat
Corner candy shop Chaja Hwa baby. Naega jaeil joahaneun geon yeoreum geu mat 〰🎶🎶

*Music stop playing*

Dance Coach : "Ok that's all for today."

*ordered the buff dance coach.*

RV's Manager: " Guys before you leave, I would like to inform you guys that all of you will be doing the upcoming project. .

*Every members have their eyes widened as they were surprised by the unplanned project.*

RV's Manager: "It would be a TV show's project and we are going to start shooting for the RV's TV. I want all of you to start preparing as we will shoot them the day after tomorrow." .

YERI: "DAEBAK! OUR FIRST RV TV 😭😭 I WAS WAITING FOR PROJECT TO ARRIVE !! 😭

RV's Manager: " And your first trip will be to Thailand !"

*Everyone was thrilled about this unplanned project that turned out to excite them.*

SEULGI: " But Joy not coming along with us isn't she ? " .

RV's Manager : " Yeah she's busy with her own work right now her upcoming new drama."

RV's Manager : " But don't worry she might join all of you if she's able
to do her work on time or earlier ."

RV's Manager : " Ok girls , I will leave you guys now and see you guys in the 2 upcoming days ."

WENDY : "Time to pack our luggage now guys and Im SOO excited about this trip ! It's our first trip! Among ourselves !! Though we are going to leave Joy behind" .

*Wendy change her expression once she talked regarding Joy.*

IRENE : "Aww don't worry. U have me...oh us ...with you ~ "

*Irene changed her "me" with "us" immediately. While grabbing and squeezing Wendy's butt continuously.*

WENDY : "Oh not again Eoni.. Stop....It's not funny! "

*Wendy blushed a little. *

YERI : "Aww couple fight."

*Yeri teases them.*

WENDY + IRENE : " SHUT UP ! "

YERI : " Aww couple rhythm "

SEULGI : " Ok ok stop guys we shall now plan on what to bring for the thailand trip "

*Seulgi cut them up*

________________________

Wendy's POV

I have no interests in irene eoni.