Chapter 24 - All coming together

The next day, Namjoon refused to stay at home, and came in even through he was still unwell. 

We were all amazed how much effort he put in, learning the whole of the new dance in just under two hours!

We made sure he still remembered the no-more-dream dance too (and happily did it about 5 times... just for good measure! XD!)

Once he had got the steps down, and we had rehearsed several times all together, we had a short break and played a game of hangman in my notebook.

We let Namjoon pick a word first, and he drew nine lines.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Worldwide!" Jin guessed and Namjoon looked shocked.

We all burst out laughing as he filled in the letters.

"How on earth did you get that?" I laughed.

"What, you think I don't know my first name?" He chuckled. We looked confused. "Worldwide handsome!" he said, and we all caught on, chuckling at his mock ego.

I went to high-five him, but played my old trick again, curling up my hand into a fist.

"Eeeyyy!" I chuckled.

"Round two - Jin vs BTS" Jimin announced and Jin thought for a while before picking his words.

"It's three words" he explained.

_ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ he drew on the paper.

We kept guessing letters and near the end, this is what it now looked like.

_ORL_ _/ BE_ _/ D_EB_T

"The last word is Debut" Jimin pointed out, and Jin filled it in.

"Worlds best debut?" Jungkook guessed. He was right.

He sketched ten lines and we all began guessing.

When I finally guessed the word we all began to tease him - it was "Friendship!"

We all laughed, though I did think it was kind of sweet!

We decided that my word would be the last as we had to get back to work. I chose carefully.

_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _ _!

They began to guess letters, and they only had one life left by the time they had found the first letter. They didn't get it, and I completed the hangman drawing, smirking.

"What was it Yoongi?" Taehyung asked. They all looked at me curiously.

"It was... Thank You Hyungs." I said, and I meant it. They could tell.

"Aww don't!" Jimin said, wiping a fake tear from his eye.

"I mean it - thank you guys - I would have never got this far without you." I smiled.

"Aw! I've gone bright red!" Hoseok chuckled.

With that, we got back to work.

We managed to choreograph the third song, which was called "2 cool 4 skool" which was one I had secretly based on Jungkook and Taehyung, who both talked about school a lot! It took me a while to realise they didn't actually attend school much, as they were always practising, but then they told me they were currently on break, and attended evening school if they needed to study.

Now, we had 9 songs, and had choreographed 3 of them. One was completely recorded, and was complete.

We had two weeks to choreograph and memorise all the dances and get everything recorded - piece of cake!

-----

We were fast learners to say the least.

As the days flew by, at the end of the week, when namjoon was fully recovered, we had managed to complete 8 out of nine dances, and went round to Jungkooks house to complete the final one on the Friday evening. We were finally done in that respect. All was left to do was record, and we had the whole weekend!

We all showed up at the sound studio on time at 10:00, still wondering which group had booked before us.

I rolled my eyes as I spotted them walk out. Of course it was Jaejoong!

He was going to say something annoying, but saw that I wasn't alone, so withheld a little.

"What are you doing here?" He spat.

"Oh - Didn't you hear? Our debut is happening in a couple of weeks - I will let you know the exact date if I remember." I smirked, running my hand cooly through my hair, knowing he couldn't touch me here.

"What? But it -" He began, but I cut him off.

"Oh- Jimin made sure things were resolved. They know who actually started the fight. Wish us luck!" I smirked again and walked past him with the guys.

I heard his friends laughing at him.

"Come on!" He spat, leading them out now their slot at the recording studio was over. I could tell he was mad!

Man - revenge felt amazing!

"That was amazing Yoongi!" Jimin laughed. 

"Just call me Suga!" I said, flipping my hair, making them laugh.

"Okay Suga, and the rest of you - lets get going!" Namjoon smiled.

We entered our booths and put on the headsets, letting the music envelope us.

Through the day, we recorded each of the songs I had written, and as soon as the last note sounded of the last song, we all burst out of the separate booths and went for a group high-five, which ended up as a group hug with lots of jumping up and down...

Lets say our excitement and energy was equivalent to Hoseok on a normal day x100! so you can guess what Hoseok himself was like!

But we deserved this moment of happiness. It was all recorded. All that was left to do...

was Debut!