chapter III

~Chloe's pov~

As we entered the dorm room, Aubrey stopped whispering and spoke freely.

"So what was that about" she asked with a excited face.
"What are you talking about" I asked. I was fully aware who she was talking about...the brunette!
"Chlo don't play games..."
I turned to face her with my face in a fake confused look before turning back round to continue putting things away from the fair.
Aubrey signed and moved closer to me.
"I saw you...it was like when you look at tom"
I turned and looked at Aubrey I was angry how dare she mention him.
"I did not" I shouted. Aubrey stepped back before breathing heavily and leaving the room.

I turned and walked into my room closing the door and leaning against it. Began to smile as my thought wondered back to the brunette. She was beautiful. The way her hair blew in the wind and her lips and how they reflected off the sunlight causing u to be drawn to them in a  instance.

Suddenly I was pulled from my trance by a knock at my door.
"Bree I know its u....come in" I raise my voice through the door.
My door slowly opened revealing a smile of my best friend
"Toms at the door" she whispered before leaving to go back to her room.

I got up and went through to the front door where I opened it and walked back to my room, followed closely by tom. As he closed my door I turned around to face him  the smell of alcohol rose up in to my nostrils

He was drunk....

"I txt you" he slurred his word " why didn't you......"
" tom oh my god it 11 and your drunk"
Tom had been like this for awhile but it was never this bad.

Tom looked at me anger surging through his veins.
Don't interrupted me Chloe... I was worried and I loo......"
Tom I was at the fair I told u.."

Before I could finish my sentence tom raised his hand and slapped my face causing me to fall to the ground in pain.
"What did I say" tom growled in my ear as he kneeled down beside me " don't fucking interrupted me"

He stood up and walked over to the door before leaving he spoke in a very silent and vicious tone
"Its your fault..." With that he left

After a couple of minutes I got up and wobbled over to my mirror . as I raised my head. A small cut had been made on my face. It hurt to touch and it was all my fault like he said I should have been quiet.

I walked back over too my bed eventually crying for minutes after I thought back to the brunette and how she made my heart flutter...

I eventually got up I could not let Aubrey know  the truth. That tom was right it was my fault so I layed on the ground next to my bed and punched the floor it made a thump sound then I pretend to scream in pain...

Aubrey ran in and saw me on the ground

"OMG... Chloe " She ran to me and held me close. "Your bleeding..."
She examined my cheek
"Yeah I must of cut it on something"
"Oh Chlo it doesn't need stitches but you'll have a scar"
"I'm sorry Aubrey" Aubrey pulled apart and looked into my eyes
"Never say sorry its not your fault"

But it was. I am worthless.....

A/n - hope you enjoyed I'll be writing slow sorry for the long wait but I really hope you like it
               Love always CJ x