The Fan Girl Project

Introduction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

"Okay so let me just review we have to pick 5 famous people and get them each to notice us in a different way and who ever gets all 5 to notice them first win the prize money and for each failed attempt you put $5 dollars in the box and to switch celebs it's $15 dollars?" Asked Allison.

"Yes and guys how long do we have?" I asked.

"How about 1 year and 6 months does that sound good to you Madi? Brook asked me.

"Sounds Great" I answered. Okay so me and 3 other friends are doing operation fan-girl. It's what Allison described earlier and all the money we pay goes to the winner and we each picked 5 well known famous people.

Allison-

1).Liam Payne

2).Joe Jonas

3).Katy Perry

4).Bruno Mars

5).Miley Cyrus

Brook-

1).Harry Styles

2).Victoria Justice

3).Rihanna

4).Blake Lively

5).Carrie Underwood

Pariss-

1).Zayn Malik

2).Justin Bieber

3).Carly Rae Jepson

4).Ashley Tisdale

5). Jennifer Lawrence

Madi (me)-

1).Louis Tomlinson

2).Selena Gomez

3).Niall Horan

4).Taylor Swift

5).Demi Lovato

Ya so we are going to a One Direction concert together with V.I.P. tickets. Those are the only people we can meet together because this will cost a lot of money and have been saving for years for all of this so I will win all my money back!

END OF FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But we are all pretty determined to win that bet. But this all started when we wanted to meet somebody who could change our lives forever so when we talked about it seemed awsome But right now I realized how stupid it was. So if your wondering what I'm up to right now, I just so happen to be chasing the one I love. That's right one of the people on that list just so happen to be my prince charming so when he found out about this dumb bet he was pissed. So that's the reason I am flying from L.A. to England. And yes he is a band member from One Direction also one of the members on my list he is the one and only- "STOP!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry so short I just wanted to get you interested so who will be her lover Niall or Louis by the way none of the boys have girlfriends sorry I'm not a hater but it's hard to write about a new love and with them taken. Also who is her prince charming the wonderful carrot lover with a secret identity of superman Louis Tomlinson or our Irish jig dancer with a food addiction called Niall Horan.

I will update every 2-3 weeks sorry but I am writing 2 other books at the moment! Check them out

they are -Broken Promises  (One Direction Fan fic.)

            -Crying Forever

Hope you love it now come back and read my next update  when it's up so I will see you all soon my little cupcake eating carrots! Bye!

                                        ~Shannon~