~4) do i...like him?~

Aphmau POV

I was sitting next to Aaron at lunch. Why do I feel this way around him? D-do I like him. Just every time he is around my heart races. "aphmau" I herd someone say poke me. "S-sorry Aaron I just zoned out." I said really embarrassed. "Heh it's fine." He said smiling at me. His smile is adorable. STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT!!!! I feel a hand on my forehead. "Hm?" I looked to see that Aaron's hand omg was on my hand. "U-u-um a-Aaron" I said blushing a lot. "Sorry I was just seeing if you had a fever or not."

         "O-o-oh" I said still blushing. I feel like I feel sick. Maybe it was the food. "Do you want to go to the nurse?" Aaron asked. I nodded, I tried to walk but I fell. Then I feel to hand around me. "I'll carry you, ok?" I kept blushing while nodding yes. As he hold me bridaling style I herd a girl with pink hair and mifwa ears and tail scream. Ow. As we walked into the nurses office Aaron had to put me down on the little beds they have in there. "So ms. Aphmau how are you feeling?" The nuse asked me. "I feel sick." "I see, do you know if your mother is home?" She asked me.

           I shook my head no. "She's at work." She nodded. "Mr. Aaron if it's not a bother for you, can you please take Aphmau home and stay with her until her mother gets home?" She asked Aaron. I saw Aaron smile,"sure" Aaron picked me up again and then we started to leave school. I was to weak to blush at all so I just fell asleep to try to take the pain away.