Cliff Edge (Jake's POV)

I decide to go over to Jade's and apologise for making her upset like that. I can't not think about her. She's so innocent and cute and...and. Yeah, you get the point. Before I know it I'm at her house, but instead of being welcomed by Nate or Jade I'm welcomed by a distressed Jordyn.
"Your not Jade," she says disappointedly. I sigh
"Your not either, where is she?"
Her eyes widen
"You mean you don't know either" I shook my head confused at what she was saying.
"SHE'S GONE JAKE! SHE DIDN'T TURN UP SHES BEEN MISSING SINCE AFTER SCHOOL!" My heart starts picking up the pace at that statement. I check the time. 10:24 pm shit! What is she doing out so late!? I start texting her trying to see if she'll listen but she probably won't cause she was still mad at me.

Where are you?
Jade?
Hello?
Jade its late where are you?
Seriously, Jade, this isn't funny!
Where are you!?
Everyone's worried come home
I'm sorry if it's me your upset about just please don't do anything brash
Jade, please come home
Seriously where the fuck are you Jade
Jade, you're scaring me
Answer my calls, please
Jade
Gem, please
God dammit!

I keep trying even leaving voicemails the same as texts but it's no luck I look up and around at Jordyn.

Shes went hysterical her fingers shaking as she calls and texts Jade
Nate's long gone. Doesn't even care about his sister the prick.
I sit there thinking when it clicks.
I know one other person who may know where she may be.

"Hey Bro what's up?"
"Mitchell?"
"Bro are you okay? What's wrong?"
"I know you know whats wrong with Jade so do you know where she is?" There's a long ass pause before he answers.
"No I don't but we need to find her and find her now"
"Why you don't sound too promising"
"Well I can't say who but I can say what and why"
"JUST FUCKING SPIT IT OUT, DUDE!"
"Okay so the last couple of times this happened it was kinda bad I guess, once she was found in a hotel in the next town over cause she had had a fight with Garnet, also once she and Garnet ran all the way to their grandmother's because their dad said they had to go to school, and once she almost killed herself because Garnet died"
Garnet? who the fuck is Garnet?
"Geez that's really bad but who's Garnet?"
"That my man I can't say"
"Okay thanks man, can you try getting a hold of her?"
"Already ahead of you" I hang up and look at Jordyn again. She's crying into her hands.
"Jordyn? Did Jade really try and kill herself last time?" She looks up with a face of pure fear.
"Yes she did, it's because of her and... Just cause"
"Let me guess you can't say anything either?" She nods. My phone buzzes

Charming $$:

No luck bro

Shit! While I think I just flick through my iPhone. As I do I come across an app called FindMyIPhone. I can find Jade's iPhone from here. As I'm trying to find her phone I yawn and check the time. It's 4:48 crap when did it get so late? I look at my phone, her last known location was the edge of the forest? What is she doing there? I jump up and walk out the door shouting at Jordyn.
"I found her I'll be back!" I shut the door, cutting out her response.
I jump in my car and floor it all the way to the forest. By the time I get there, it's about 4:50 am so I bolt through where my phone is telling me to go, just as I get through the clearing I see Jade about to jump off a fucking cliff.
"NO!"
I run and catch her pulling her to the ground with me.