And so the story begins {CH 7}

guys i really do hope you're enjoing this story so far! please dont forget to vote and comment. i am trying my hardest! i really am 3:
ANYWAYSSS ENJOYY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

********** 2 YEARS TIME SKIP! ************

Today wasn't any better than yesterday... in fact it's worse! It's been 2 years since my butler left. I keep forgetting his name though. I swore to keep a journal about him and I did! Oh yeah! His name was Sakki!
I've got an over protective butler now! He takes his job too seriously. His to strict. Sakki used to let me go on walks but the new one doesn't. I'd have to sneak out of the manor. And what do you know! I'm on a walk right now. Same as usual... people staring with their mouths open. They might as well start drawling. Though I really did get used to it.

I've been walking in the town for a while now. I could feel my feet slowly dying. "Maybe I should go back now"
I look behind me taking a good look of a rose and sighed. I then headed home.

On my way there, I saw people running from a village next to my manor. I was kinda confused. I wanted to know what was going on. My curiosity took the best of me and so I headed that way. I got pushed by some people, and some even knocked me down. I made my way through the crowed that is now running away from the village.

I had wished that this day can never come. My... dream was right in front of me.
Dead servants in front of the manor. Blood was everywhere. My manor... was falling apart. Before I thought of anything, I sprinted up to the entrance. I felt my heart skip a beat at the sight in front of me. Blood stains were now everywhere I looked. The walls, ceilings, stairs, doors. Even on tables. That's when I broke. I started crying uncontrollably.

My vision was now poor. Everything was blurry. I couldn't help but scream for my dad and mom. I ran towards their room.

Nothing but blood.

I ran to their study rooms.... Nothing but blood.

I searched every inch in the manor. Except the dining room. I ran like my life was depending on it. I slammed the doors open... to the last thing I wanted to see.

And there they were... dead!

"MOM!!! DAD!!! NOOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. i felt like my eyes were on fire from all the crying. I dropped into a ball and started sobbing.
Their heads were on the dining table... with my brothers too. I completely forgot that today was my 10th birthday... B/n said he was going to visit.

Their bodies were lying on the ground, covered in blood...
The dream I dreamt... wasn't a dream... it was precognition
( Precognition is also known as "future vision")

I cried my heart away until I got taken by people I suppose work in a black market since they're taking me there.
This is where My Real Story Begins I guess...

R

please vote and comment if you like it so far :3