my lil soldier

y'all already know who I am . I'm Jacquees as you all know me as. but y'all don't shit about the real me. behind all this singing , and performing. I run a trap house , I got a daughter and I'm maintaining my reputation in the industry. my brothers , momma , and daughter the only reason I do this shit . I been trying to get out the game for some time now cuh but I keep coming back. I know I got bigger opportunities but ain't nothing like that weed and that crack money. as long as my momma and daughter straight, I'll keep grinding. I do it for them.

----------------------------------------------

" you know I got to hit the streets beat up the block . yeah until they listening with you as my rock I'm focused got my head in rolexes and 11's . stay grinding mane that paper chase. I sing to see my family good , yeah momma straight. living money over everything so when they hate rolexes and 11's I box it in my 7's . mmm, ain't nobody got me like you do my partnas be like that's your soldier your lil soldier . that's why I'm riding out with you I'll always be like that's my soldier my lil soldier girl. she hold it down I pick it up we ballin like an armor truck. ain't nobody got me like you do I'll always be like that's my soldier my lil lil soldier girl. it's hard to see the real ones come and go draw you into their fantasies before you know it . eyes out for my enemies, I clear my throat . with plans of having weddings , rolexes and 11's . I never have to search and you're always there my shawty's always down to grind and she's sincere I vow to give the world to , world to here. deserve to give the world to world to her yeah. "

after I was done performing 'soldier' I flashed a smile to my fans , out of breath I said " y'all " I took another heavy breath "y'all are the reason I do this shit cuh" I laugh a little " not just y'all but my momma too." I wipe the drips of sweat off my forehead with my white tee. then the music for 'Bet I' starts playing through the speakers of the venue

"this one for them guhs this one for them guhs , darkskin , lightskin , skinny , thick guhs. this one for them guhs this one for them guhs , darkskin, lightskin, skinny, thick guhs. when you need it girl. when you want it ,I'll be right here , come and see me girl. I been patiently waiting , how you want it girl? your body's been calling I know. when you're with my girl ain't nobody judging we just kicking it. so just let down your walls ima break you in . so let me hold you tight girl. oh yeaaah.