The fault in our stars fanfic

Hazels POV:

One day I was just playing outside in my yard, alone. I was blowing bubbles, then all of a sudden I couldn't breathe. I ran into the kitchen to grab the phone to call my parents. Gasping for air I just heard them say that they were in there way home.

When they got here I could barely stand I was lying on the floor,bubbles spilled everywhere. All I could remember was getting in the car that day and driving to the hospital.

I woke up and I was doing quite well. I was hungry and I felt great. Then the medicine stopped working. I was gasping and they put me in a mask thing to breath into and they had put in an oxygen tube. I woke to see my parents crying. My mother saying she will no longer be a mother. I closed my eyes just because I was tired like....ok I'm just tired. Then I opened my eyes and everyone was filled with joy! They all knew I was alive and I could go home!

They had used chemotherapy so I was bald but it was ok as long as I was alive. I also had a breathing tube that went up into my nose. It was annoying at first having to carry a roller bag with an oxygen tank in it, but I got used to it.

I had to switch rooms with my parents because mine was on the second floor but I couldn't walk all the way up. I was homeschooled because I was afraid to go to school. So therefore I couldn't make any friends.....

Okay so you guys like it?????????

That chapter was about Hazel (duh)

ill try to update everyday!

And I can't upload a cover! Or my phone is jacked up.... Tell me if my fanfic has a cover 😂😂😂😂

Thanks!