Chapter 7: A New Start, or Discovery? (2/2)

Camila's POV
As we walked down,the girls didn't seem to notice me puffy eyes, which I was great full for. They asked why I screamed and Lauren immediately but in saying "Oh, um when I came in I saw her with a shoe backed in a corner, with a tiny daddy long legs coming towards her." We all laughed and I butted in jokingly saying "Hey it's not MY fault the spider looked at me with determination to kill me!" We all lost it then, with normani on the floor from laughing too hard.
As we made our way into the pool I noticed I forgot to change, so I excused myself, got changed and came back out. As soon as I stripped my clothes off again, I noticed Lauren staring right at my belly, does she like me or something? I know she's bi but, she always said Camren was never real, and stuff like that, shipping band mates is wrong. Hm I won't question . We all hoped in, me being the only one in a bikini but hey I didn't really care. When we all adjusted to the pool temperature I asked them all "So.... love life?" Dinah and Normani started blushing but said they were single.... how strange, Ally said she met a fan that was on tinder and apparently they clicked instantly, and they've been on 3 dates! Good for little ally-bear! Lauren was quiet but said she's dating ty, even after he said people that were gay and bisexual should die! (A/N that was made up! I have no hate towards ty and Lauren's 'relationship'😐) Sometimes I wonder if she's just dating him to have someone to lean onto when she's bored, or tired. "Hey Camila what about your love life hm?" Dinah said suggestively wiggling her eyebrows up and down repeatedly. I giggled. "Ummm..... in 2018 I dated that Matthew guy for 6 months..... after that.... no one really, not any people clicked with me when I went on dates privately. I the saw Dinah smile and look at Lauren. Normani and Dinah then said in unison "it's sailing! ALL ABOARD!! CHEW CHEW!!" Yelling in the process. Lauren and me starting splashing them with water repeatedly and it eventually turned into a water fight between us 5, this felt right, us being as a 5, not a 4 and 1 separately.
————————-??? POV————————
I looked into the security camera of Karla's house, she was in the pool with her friends..... band mates...... being extra touchy with that Cuban girl.... Lauren was it? I guess my warning to her mother didn't get through to her thick skull. Unless her mother didn't tell her what I said, I that case, they are dumb to think I would leave that easily with some.... girl..... oh no no no, I'm going to RUIN Karla's life, hurt her, kill her.
"Sir, are you ready to commence operation Estrabao?" "Yes Mark..... yes.... yes I am..." Time to make your life a living hell....
Daughter.

HAHAHAHA now THAT is a cliffhanger! What do you think? My updates are like 2 a day but that might change only to one because I know I'll be getting homework 📚 tomorrow 😂. If not it's a gift from god 😇. Anyway, vote, comment and follow me and my friends plz! Because they just started writing books!
Alex 💖😋😜🤓 (564 Words!)