Childhood nightmare

Tony's POV (dreaming)

'YOU LITTLE BRAT!'

I dodged off as my dad's arm hit against the wall , the pieces of wood flies everywhere.I ran through endless hallway with no direction , i saw a light in front of me.

I kept running as my heart rate increases and start panting , but i hear my dad's footsteps getting closer and closer.I tensed up for seeing what is in front of me.... bricks.When I turned around , my dad is right in front of me , holding a knife.

Too Late.

'P-pls don't h-hurt me....'I lean against the wall as my dad put my his hand on my shoulder.'Don't worry , not today.'His dad replies , Tony gasps as his dad stabs him right in the chest.I fell on the floor as i watch my dad walking away.

Tony's POV

  I jolted up as sweat and tears running down my face , I looked around and glanced at the clock.
3:21 a.m.
I tried to control my breathing as i curled up into a ball and start crying quietly , Im just... terrified , I've had abused , raped and... almost stabbed to death , im just really terrified meeting new people .As the time passes of trying to go to sleep , but when i closed my eyes the scene replays and my eyes widened with fear.

You might think where Colin was , he's having a emergency meeting but will come back within this hour.Slowly , my eyes grew heavy and fell asleep.

Count: 244 words
A/N:Yes yes i know,  this is not related to dhmis headcannon(sorry!)And this is my version of Tony , so yea , spoilers! TwT
Also ,  do you have any ideas for the digitaltime oneshots?If yes , pls write at the comment section below!Bye!

~Creator Rebecca