My Wishes

"Girl, get yo butt out my face!" I say to my friend Lana while we were at the water fountain. I was sitting on a bench and the fountain was in front of the bench.

"Girl you on a thin line of ice ya know that don't you, Neviah? Tell me what to do, one mo. gin"

I watch Taveon as he walks our way smiling that million dollar smile. One day I'm gone kill him, rip off his smile and sell it to make a fortune. Ha, just kidding, maybe

"Hey bae, wassup?" says Tavy, to me. Oh and by the way Taveon, Tavy, is my boyfriend. We are both seniors but he's older than me.

"Nothing, just waiting on you." You wouldn't believe that even though we've been together for three years, we still haven't had our first kiss. Everybody think we crazy because of it, but it's like we never have time for it cause most of the time we always talking. He comes straight to me and wraps his arms around my waist, letting his fingers fall lightly on the small of my back. It was all I could do to keep from passing out. Even though I didn't regularly worry about really kissing, I still wished I could kiss him, but I didn't want to be pushy. It's always better when the boy is in control, so, the ball is in his court. He bends down to put his forehead on mine, and lightly kisses my nose. Right now, I just have a feeling we're going to have our first kiss today, because this is the most passionate we've ever been, in fact, I'm kind of scared. He then bends lower to whisper something in my ear with a deep, seducing voice. It really tickled, so I laughed and tried to cover my ear with my shoulder. He laughs at me and starts to nudge my collarbone with his chin, which tickled too, so I laughed harder. We just have to have our first kiss today.

"Uh-oh. Why yall so close all of a sudden," asked Lana. As Taveon straightened up to answer this question he turned me around, so that he was behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I'm not sure if it was an accident or not, but as he was wrapping his arms around me, his fingers grazed the area below the zipper of my shorts, the "private" section, making that whole area tingle. Since my back is now to him, and he's really close, I feel slightly jittery and nervous, because his, let's just call it "man business" is touching the top of my butt, causing me to feel even more off balanced and lightheaded. We've never been in these two positions before; the closest we've been was a hug, or just holding hands. I wonder if he's realized that I've been faintly swaying since he's been touching me, his aura and touch is just so powerful to me, and it makes me weak. Why so close now? Is he planning something?

"What? I can't be close to my girl?" he asks with a sly smile. I love this boy, and everything about him. He plays basketball and football, he can run track but I guess he doesn't want to. Me, on the other hand, I like volley ball and I play exceedingly well I'm also good at track, but I don't really like it... it's ok..

"Naw nigga, it aint that, it's just that yall never be this close and yall aint even kissed yet. So I'm kind of scared... What crack or meds are you on?" asks Lana.

"Ha! You kill me. But I just think it's time for us to become more serious." he says looking more thoughtful now.

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhmmm? You trynna pop that cherry aint it?" asks Neyna looking at him like, 'I wish you would.'

"Ha! Ha! Naw! I aint even ready for that... yet," he adds with a devious smirk and glances towards me.

"Ummm... yall we need to get in the Café, before all da food gone. You know how greedy dese kids are here," says Neyna.