Chapter 2

Hanzo's POV
As i slowly walked home i thought what i should tell farther about Genji.
}A little later{
I was faced with the opening of a arch made out of cream colored stone then a pebble walk way surrounded by a mirroring image of the sky on the surface of the water beyond that was plants of every kind. To separate the lime green plants was cherry blossom trees they would scatter blush colored love hart leaves all over the garden making it a truly therapeutic place.
I walked along the path to my oak house , it seamed like it towered towards the endless sky . I walked in with terra because there is no guessing how he will react.

I heard a deafening crash echo from down the hall its funny because thats my farther's room is down the hall were the sound came from. Then it was followed by loud bangs like the sound of someone stamping. I knew who it was so i stud still as my farther stud in front of me with his arms crossed and slightly looked down ( he was a little taller than me ,the Shimada family are known for their intimating looks and how short they are )
"Were is Genji!" My farther yelled
"He is in the meeting for the next mission, farther," i said
"THEN WHY ARNT U THERE YOU ARE THE ELDIST, AFTER ALL" he boomed
"I know ,farther" I slowly replied.
"i should just step over you and-"
"BUT FARTHER!" My farther gave me a stare what will make the most brave men tremble then suddenly a every painful sting stabbed me in the check "i am going to give the heir to Genji so his chance will not be ruined by the decrease in front of me " I nodded and left to my room.

I felt a cold tear fall from my eyes i was never good enough for my farther now i have no chance to impress him. A good 20 minutes flew by as i sat in my dark room with my back against the door and hands over my face . I tried to stop the tears but everything I tried was a fail. I heard Genji sliding the front door and heard my farther cheerfully speaking to him. as i sat there sniffling on the ground trying to hear what my farther cheered , hope was dying out.so i stud up and got my katana from the corner. I put my hair up to the needle sharp blade and i nearly sherd my long black hair off until i got a knock on the door and Genji stepped in and saw me siting on the floor katana blade in hand, hair in the other some stray hairs were on the floor near my legs. the windows closed and black curtains draped over them. Genji in shock ran towards me and was tears fluid my eyes so much they flowed down my face I pushed him away when he got near enough.