Chapter 2

Parax was minding his won till he heard someone laughing. "E-excuse me?" he said softly . the laughing then stops and he goes back to reading his book. he takes a deep breath and as soon as he was calm Patton pops out of no where scarring the day lights off of him. "Hello shy little Beanie Boy!" Patton said. Parax then falls from his chair looking at Patton. "h-how d-did you get in here?" Parax said. Patton Laughs. "Lets just say I Slid myself into Sunny's head." he starts to laugh again.   Parax starts to freak out till he started to notice how friendly Patton was. he then calms down and he gets up. "The name is Parax and I'm the Paranoia/Anxiety side of Sunny here." he puts his hand out to shake Patton's hand. "Nice to meet you Parax!" he said happily. he then looks at Paraxes hand. "I don't do Handshakes." He said. "I like to patton peoples backs and give them a huge bare hug!!!" He Then hugs Parax. parax then was confused and Scared.  they then stop hugging. "G-get it because my name is Patton." Patton said nudging his shoulder. "  Patton...Pat on..." Parax looks at Patton in confusion. Patton then puts his arm over the Confused Sides arm and moves him very close to him. "You will get a hang of it!" he said swinging his arm that is not on Paraxes shoulder. "You just have to believe that you can!" Parax looks at Patton not speaking. "Hmmm your not a talker are ya?" he said. "Parax Shakes his head. "You remained me of one of my sons!" Patton said cheerfully. "Do you mined if I call you Par?" Patton asked. "Uuuuh..." Parax said. "Perfect!" Patton said happily. Patton then looks around. "I am guessing you are his main side." Patton said. Parax nods his head. "Well par it looks like me and you are going to get along beautifully!" Patton then looks down at Parax and noticed he is up to his waist. "You are a small fellow now are ya?" once Patton asked that Parax then hides his face in his hoodie. when he is mentioned about his size he gets embraced and hides away. "Its nothing bad oh no." Patton said. Parax then peeks from his hoodie. "that just means you are....Fun sized!" he said. Parax then hides back into his hoodie and starts to internally scream. "No...Too much?" Patton said. Parax then peaks out of his hoodie again. "That was too much hu?" Patton then snaps his fingers and a journal with a heart with glasses on it appears. "Par...." he mumbled while righting. "No short puns and or jokes." he then closes the book and it vanishes. He looks At Patax and noticed he was still hiding. he then crouches down and gets close to his face. "you are a shy little thing now are you?" He said in a calming father like voice. Parax did not say a thing and tries to hide more. Patton smiles sweetly and then picks him up. "I have a new project and its too brake you from your shell!" he said. he then starts walking. "P...pleas p-put me down..." Parax was too scared to look down. "Say Par!?" Patton said. "How are you with watching Steven Universe or SpongeBob?" Parax peaks out of his hoodie once more. "wh-wh-what about G-G-Gravity Falls?" he said softly. "That's the spirit!" Patton said. "Sonner or later we will brake that shell on you in no time!"