What do I do?

Taehyung's POV

"Ugh! What do I do?!", I yell in frustration while pulling my hair and flopping onto the bed.

What am I supposed to do? Yoongi and I have been dating for 3 years now and I want to do something special for him, since tomorrow is his birthday.

Just as I was falling deeper and deeper into my thoughts, I hear a knock on my door.

"Taehyung?", says the voice on the other side of the door.

"Yes, you can come in, Jin hyung," I say, with a sigh and put the pillow over my face.

Jin opens the door and walks into Yoongi and I's bedroom before closing the door behind him. He comes over to the bed and sits next to me. I take the pillow off my face once I feel the weight of a body next to me and lays my head on his lap.

"What's bothering you? I heard you yell when I was in my room," he says with a soft voice.

"Ugh~ Tomorrow is Yoongi's birthday and I want to make it special for him, but I don't know what to do," I say with frustration and a hint of a whine.

"Tae, whatever you come up with, Yoongi will love it," he says reassuringly. "You know that."

"I know, but we have been together for so long, that I want to make this birthday the most memorable one for him," I say as a smile creeps up on my face. "I love him a lot and want him to be happy."

Jin hyung chuckles slightly.

"What? What are you chuckling at, hyung?", I say while I look at Jin hyung confused.

"Tae, the answer to your problem is what you just said," Jin hyung says and laughs as I looked at him even more confused. "Think about it, Tae. You will find out soon."

With that, Jin hyung gets up and leaves the room, while I remain on my bed completely lost.

"Arrrggghhh! What does that even meannnn!?", I say even more frustrated than I already was.

'..the answer to your problem is what you just said.'

"Does he mean when I said I love Yoongi?", I say unsure. Suddenly my eyes widen when I realize what I just said. "Wait- I love Yoongi??"

Yoongi and I, believe it or not, have never said 'I love you' to each other. We just always knew we did, so, I guess, we felt there was no need to say it? Now that I think about it, why did we really not say that to each other?

"But the thing is," I start off saying. "I love Yoongi."

My face lights up and a huge smile appears on my face. I stand up and dance around Yoongi and I's bedroom.

"I LOVE MIN YOONGI!"

Suddenly, the door opens and I immediately stop in my tracks when I see who it is.

Crap..