𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

Claudia was sitting at the Brit Awards, two years later, with Nathan by her side. Lucas, Haley, Quinn and Jack were all there as well. Josie was sitting beside her daughter clutching onto her hand. Sadly Claudia's dad had died from a car crash. Deb was babysitting the children back in America. 

"We are here to announce best British Female Artist." The Announcer smiled and Claudia looked at Nathan nervously because this was her category. "Here are your nominees." She continued as she read out the nominees and the giant screen showed their faces. Once she was finished she slowly opened up the envelope. "The Winner is... Claudia Scott!" She exclaimed and the camera focused on Claudia. She was sitting down in shock as everyone hugged her. "Claudia Scott was born in Devon, she moved to North Carolina in America has lived their since. She was married at sixteen and had twins at seventeen. She has been happily married since. Her album was dedicated to them. Now nineteen, Claudia is one of the youngest Brit Award Winners." The Announcer explained as Claudia hugged everyone. She kissed Nathan before she walked onto the stage, she thanked a lot of people in the process. She hugged the announcer and turned to the audience. 

"Wow." Claudia laughed as everyone sat down. "When I wrote this album with my mum, I did not expect it to take off like it did and boy am I grateful." Claudia exclaimed as she looked at her award. "I would like to thank you mum and my dad, who sadly passed, for helping me write this album." Claudia started off saying as she wiped away her tears. "I want to thank my partner in crime and my main muse. Nathan Scott, the love of my life. I wouldn't have been standing here today if I never sang to you in Karen's Cafe. I would also like to thank you for giving me the three best things things that ever happened to me. You and the twins." Claudia smiled. "Always and Forever." She cried over at him. "I want to thank my dearest brother for helping me with my music. He has been giving me music since they day he could write." Claudia laughed as she wiped away her tears. "Last but not least Lucas and Haley. My best friends. We have been together since I came to America and I love you so dearly." Claudia finished and everyone stood up to cheer. 

Claudia handed the announcer  walked over to the performing side of the stage. It was all set up with dancers and everything.

"Okay, so this is a mash up of some songs from my album." Claudia exclaimed to the audience as she walked over to the microphone. "Sorry it took me so long to walk, the stage is bloody massive." Claudia joked and they audience laughed. She nodded to the band and the music started to play.

Once she was finished everyone stood up and cheered. This was hands down one of the best moments of her life.

"Thank you. I love you all, my fans, my friends, my family. Also this dress was designed by a dear friend of mine and the owner of clothes over bros, Brooke Davis." Claudia exclaimed, she was also a model for the British side of Clothes Over Bros despite the fact that she still lived in America with her family. She only came to England for a holiday. Claudia spun around in her dress before she took her BRIT award back and walked down the stairs. She thanked everyone as she passed before she ran up to Nathan and kissed him. 

Their lives were coming together, Nathan with his basketball and Claudia with her music.