A Dream Summer Vacation

It all started like this...........This group of collage kids named: Carson, Julie, James, Dylan, Madison, and Chris oh and Carson's dog Olivia all went down to Carson's lake house for summer vacation. They drove to the docks then had to take a boat Carson was driving! A water cop was following them with his sirens on but Carson just keep on driving in fact she started going alot faster and everyone told her to slow down! They made it to Carson's lake house and the cop pulled up beside them! Everyone told the cop "were so sorry" but Carson dint because she knew the cop! She started to laugh and said "thanks Handy ha ha". Everyone looked at Carson and screamed " YOU KNEW HIM" Carson said "yes ha ha". After that everyone went inside the lake house to pick rooms and unpack! Everyone got ready and went outside some went to the pool some went to the lake Carson was playing in the water with Olivia and Dylan said to James "Do you know it Carson is dating anyone?" James said "No why?" "cause i think shes kinda cute :)" Said dylan! When it was dark they made a fire Julie was at the dock just looking at the lake! All the sudden Chris walked up and said " you look so pretty with the moon light on you!" Julie look back and him and said "thanks Chris" Chris said "I know this is a weird thing to ask but......Never mind its not worth it". he got up and walked away Julie said "Wait Chris what did you want to ask!"