Vegas Lights (Tom x Reader)

This chapter would be taking place in a car kind of ride/trip.
Credit to the artist!
Hope you enjoy :3
Your Pov
~~~~~~~~~~
I felt the rush of wind in my hair. A smile was planted on my face. As my boyfriend, Tom, was tapping his fingers on the Wheel. He was taking me somewhere but the thing is... I dont know where. The suspense was killing me. But the suspense changed to excitement as I heard Vegas Lights by Panic! At the Disco come on the stereo. I started to sing along as the wind still rush to my face. Tom was just humming along. Sing here and there with me. I looked up at the stary sky. I look at tom in Awe. This was just perfect.

Tom's Pov
---------
(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes glimmered. With a huge grin planted on their face. They looked like a kid in a candy store. I gave them a smile. I'm glad I have fallen in love with this wonderful person. The way their (h/l) (h/c) flown in the wind. To the way their eyes glow when they have a passion or they really love something.
"Honestly... The sky does look like Vegas Lights" They spoke in a soft voice.
"Well then you're going to love where we're going then" I said giving them a smirk.
"Speaking about that. Where the hell are we going? I've been dying to know ya shithead" They said. Desperation dripped in their voice.
"Heyyy,don't be meannnn" I pouted at them.
They just signed.
(Time skip brought to you by the lazy admin with no hope lolol)
Your Pov
~~~~~~~~~~
After a long car trip we parked on a hill. Tom was grabbing something from the trunk. I got out of the car. Placing one earbud in my ear. Playing yet again Vegas Lights. Tom walked up to me and grabbed my hand. He lead me up the hill and the laid out a blanket. "Now lay down" He said
"Uh what"
"You heard me. Oh and cover your eyes"
"Um... Ok?"
I places my phone in my pocket covered my eyes and laid down on the soft blanket.
Then I felt tom lay next to me.
"Now open your eyes"
I do as I was told. When i did my breath was taken away.
"So many stars...." I said in shock and awe.
Tom chuckled, pulling me closer to him. I giggled. Then I placed the other earbud in his ear.
"Listening to Vegas Lights again?"
"Well duh. Its a addictive song and it gives me such a positive vibe"
He nods in agreement
I turn my head to him. He was looking up.
"Youre right... The sky kinda does look like lights." He said with a smile.
I looked up. Placed my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.