Message 6

We were all sitting on the couch watching a movie as Mark broke the nice silence by saying "Hey you all! I got an idea!" He got up and jumped up and down like a playful child "what? To have sex with Jack" I said followed by laughter, Mark went red from the apples of his cheeks to his ear tips. "N-no.... What I was going to say before Ethan said that, was do you all wanna go see the stars together today?" He tried changing the subject, but he knows damn well I will bring this back up later. We all agreed with a short "Yes"

We all arrive at a spaced out landscape that was fairly big. And the sun was just turning the slightest tint of blue and I just stared at the amassment of the sky. I stare for a while until I see a hand wave in my hand gesturing me to see if I zoned out "Ehhk, Oh sorry I spaced out".

We put the blankets down and we only had 3 sadly. Mark suggested that him and Amy would use the separate ones while me and Tyler share one. I fell like I know this guy for some odd reason.

He says down as I lay down as well. I scoot to the edge of the blanket barley touching the grass. I diside to pull out my phone and text StoneFaceTyler even though I this place has no WiFi. I text " Hiiii I'm bored asf" and click send, surprisingly sent. I look over to Tyler. As he is looking up peacefully at the stars. A blank face is spread on his face. He notices me looking at him and he asked me "Hey, why don't we get to know each other? Mark forced me to be here, might as well make it worth it." He said cocking his neck to face me.

We talk for a little and my mind goes all the places it can. As he falls asleep by me and he wrapped his arms around me and I go full pink. And slowly I fall asleep..

I wake up to me being picked up and I stay in shock but I slowly make my head look up to see Tyler carrying me to the car. I cling onto his shirt for dear life and we head off.