The day you met the corporal Rivaille

As I walked to the heavy looking door, what says Captain Levi, I knock as I randomly got nervous, he shouted, "State your name and business!". As I did as I was told. "Erm its... me hiechou, you asked too see you newest cadet, sir! ".I shouted briefly. I then heard foot steps approach the brown door. Oh, cadet (Y/N), right?. He said with a curious face. "Erm... yes its me you asked to see me..." I said shyly."oh well come on in, brat" he said while moving so I can come in. "So what to you want to see me for, corporal?".  I asked while questioning. "Well I wanted to meet my newest cadet, and see all your skills... and to say I'm impressed, brat" he said with a proud look on his face."T-thank you captain!"
I said with a big smile."*sighs* your very loud though, brat" he said while sighing deeply. "I'm sorry I'll be more quite" I said apologizing. "Its fine" he said in reply. "So er..."
I said shyly, he then cut me off by saying "what?" I just sat there and said nothing, I didn't know what to say, I felt so stupid. So I just sat there like a lunatic and said nothing. I've heard of Levi and to be honest... I didn't think he would be so... dull. He then stood up and says "your an impressive girl, (Y/N), keep up this great work. I sat there in shock and thought (did I just get a compliment off of this guy?!). He then spoke in his deep voice and says "you are free to go (Y/N)". I stood up and said "thank you" and was about to leave when Levi grabs my sleave "huh?, what is it corporal?" I asked. He said "Its 15 minutes till break... do you want to stay in here until then... and we can talk about your skills?"
I stand there in total shock and say "s-sure".  I sit back down and look at my captain's face again... and still not emotion, I was still surprised when all he does is not smile, he seemed like an interesting man, this made me want to see what type of guy he is... but oh wel-" I was then cut off by the anoying sound of the bell. Captain stood up and said, "it's lunch, do you know where the mess hall is?" He questioned.I then replied with "no corporal". He said in response "I'll show you, come with me"
I stood up and went with the captain. But he was too fast,I couldn't catch up, he then grabbed my hand and said "come on your too slow" I felt myself going red, it was embarrassing
To be holding my captain's hand...

To be continued....