Eating with the mysterious Captain...

Captain grabbed my hand and said. "Come on, your too slow". I then started to blush. His hands were bigger and warmer than mine.as I was getting pulled, I realized that levis face still has not changed. Just the same dull face.but I kinda liked it, like I would tell levi that though. We then arrived at the mess hall. "This is er... big" I said. "Of course it's big, we have other cadets". he said as making it simple... witch it is. I then say. "Captain, do you want anything?". He looks at me and says."no thank you" he says. I then say. "How about I get you some coffee or tea then?" He sighs then says in annoyed tone. "Your not going to give up are you?, fine.can I get some tea then?" He says. "Of course, corporal!" I skip my way over to the counter,and ask for tow teas. I give captain the tea, and sit next to him. I hold my cut at the top not by the handle, and then Levi looks at me surprised. "You hold the cup the same way I do". I look at his hand, and he's holding the cup at the top. I smile and say happily "oh yeah, I've never met anyone else that holds the cup like me". He looks at me and then says "same here". Me and levi were talking and having a good time, but the bell cut us both off. "Hey what do you have next?" Levi says in a curious manner. I respond with. "Training with capt- you!  I have you next haha"I laugh and then he speaks. "What a strangw thing". He says. We both stand up and go to training.

- A few hours later -

*yawns* I'm pooped I walk to my room ans find out I'm sharing with my best friends. Eren,Mikasa And Armin. "Hey you guys!". I scream wirh happiness. Oh and Erens not just one of my best friends. He's also one my brother!. I run up to them and hug them. "I "still hate hugs, (Y/N)"she says in a pissed of voice. I laugh and say. "Hehe I know, mika". "Then why hug me?" She mumbled.  "because I love you!" I shout. "Hehe you've never changed. (Y/N). Armin says. I reply with "I know and I'm not gonna change Armin". We all say "goodnight" to each other, and go to sleep

To be continued....