Part 2✨

Samia🌹✨
I wake up from the sound of my alarm clock going off and my phone ringing 😒.

I answer it without looking at the name

Samia❤️😜✨: Hello?

Jahi ❤️😛🤞🏾:Samia -where you at?

Samia❤️😜✨:The house.....

Jahi❤️😛🤞🏾:Don't you know what time it is?

Samia❤️😜✨:No......

Jahi❤️😛🤞🏾:It's almost 10 get yo ass up😂

Samia❤️😜✨:Ohh shit-see you in a minute

I can't believe I overslept 😕 and why tf didn't my parents wake me up.

Within about 10 minuets I brush my teeth , take a quick shower ,flat iron my hair and put on a simple outfit.

I rush downstairs to see nobody in the kitchen or living room.Once I go outside I see my dads car in the driveway which means he was here and didn't wake me up😒.

Once I get to school I go through the front office to get a pass cuz I don't feel like hearing my teacher mouth🙄.

I walk in class and everybody looks at me.

"Fuck yall looking at😕" I say sitting down causing everybody to laugh

"Ms Adams😒, first your late , and second stop cussing in my class" Ms Ronalds says causing me to roll my eyes

"But back to what I was saying, you guys have a Geometry project due in two weeks " Ms Ronald's says making everybody suck there teeth.

"And it's a partner project " Ms Ronald's says causing the room to fill with "mannn" and "awww" .

"Ok so the groups are Kayla Morgan with Cree Summers......Gabby Brown with Devin King...... Samia Adams with Keshun Gray...... Jahi Winston with Ayanna Phillips..................(and so on)" Ms Ronald's says.

The bell rings and everyone starts exiting the class.

"So you coming to my house or you want me to come to yours😏" Keshun asks as we walk out.

"I'll come to yours😊" I say

"Bet that up😏" Keshun says.