To :Generation Z

Dear You,

Wherever you're surfing right now, I hope you can find time to read this one. Surely, this will be very s———hort and awesome (ahuh, high-five!).

Let me ask you, how have you been lately? Is this world giving you a hard time? Maybe yes, no, or you just don't care at all. But keep that aside, I am a millenial and I have something in mind for you.

I know, I know, you maybe thinking why should waste your time on this long and melodramatic post of someone you don't know, basically, someone just your age or maybe younger, but buddy I just be needing a cent of your thousand time.

We, millenials may not have been the best role models lately, but let me tell you — you matter, even if it doesn't feel like. The world needs you, so please care and hang on.

Internet today isn't what it is use to be, it's been evolving, social media is raising you, you've been silently forced to live in a world where a post or a tweet can affect you physically,mentally,and emotionally with just a click of your fingers. Haters and bashers all over, that turns out to be someone's nightmare or sadly, death.

You occasionally hinge your life onto something that is viral, trending or #goals, you depend your happiness on numbers - how much likes, comments and followers you could get. But how about, just post and inspire others? Buddy, people won't remember how famous you were on facebook nor how do you look on your profile pictures, rather, they will remember you that, at some point of their lives, you made them feel better.

The world is way too big for you to be staring at your smartphone all day, be brave and wrap yourself for an adventure. Give more attention to those who are with you physically, after all life is about moments and stories wherein you are genuinely present.

You are more than those comments and opinions online. I know that at times, it's hard to recognize your self-worth and fight for yourself, 'cause you're afraid of the idea of what other people might say, just let them be, and in return be who you are and just keep your truth in.

Keep this in mind, you matter, yes you are and always will.

Sincerely Yours,
Someone from the City of a Thousand Planets